Recent content by sjamie

1. sjamie

Post [APP] Button Mapper - Customize your hardware buttons

It's there now. App saw root the entire time. Strange. Thanks again for this awesome app!
  2. sjamie

Post [APP] Button Mapper - Customize your hardware buttons

I've been using and loving this app for years. Recently, I downgraded from an A11 ROM to an A10 ROM and for some reason, I can no longer find the "kill foreground app" remapping option. Is this intentional? Yes, my device is rooted.
  3. sjamie

Post [ROM] xXx NoLimits [OP6/6T] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [Magisk Rom]

It's working on my OP5 running OOS 10.0.1 so you should be good.
  4. sjamie

Post [ Discontinued ] [ROM][ANDROID 11] XTENDED XR-V5.0 [Oneplus 5 & 5T][ 06 Feb 2021 ]

You really like rolling the dice, huh? LoL Face unlock does indeed work extremely well on this ROM.
  5. sjamie

Post [ Discontinued ] [ROM][ANDROID 11] XTENDED XR-V5.0 [Oneplus 5 & 5T][ 06 Feb 2021 ]

Go to Settings > X-Tensions > Notifications > turn on Heads Up Notifications
  6. sjamie

Just updated to MSMX 4.0 from 3.0 (dirty flash). All apps and dash charging are operating properly.
  7. sjamie

I do not experience this bug on V3.0 nor V4.0. Buttons respond as they should on my device.
  8. sjamie

Post [APP][ALL ROOT SOLUTIONS][6.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.7

Same here on OP5 until I flashed AML. Now Viper works properly.
  9. sjamie

Post Android 11: Can't see folders with external file explorer

Try Solid Explorer and check if you see /sdcard/Android/Data/. Some file managers work and others don't even if you are rooted.
  10. sjamie

Post Android 11: Can't see folders with external file explorer

Add MiXplorer and SD Maid to the list of working file managers. Hoping Solid Explorer gets updated soon!
  11. sjamie

I wonder why/how those firmwares would differ in the use of core gms?
  12. sjamie

Post [APP][R][XPOSED] GravityBox v11.0.2 for Android 11 [07/03/2021]

@C3C076 THIS is the first gift I've received of the new year. Thank you, sir!!! 🙌🏽