• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by SJGSM

1. SJGSM

Post [ROM][7.0][TW][Exynos][Stable]Refined Nougat N7FE Port 6.0

I don´t see such a folder in my internal storage. Did you flash the kernel file?
  2. SJGSM

Post [ROM][N910C/H/U][XXS2DPK4] SimplROM & SimpLite v6 [25.12.2016]

A very good, simple and fast Rom. No need for anything else
  3. SJGSM

I have wiped out my SM-N910C and REFLASHED only the rom. NO KERNEL, and it works fine The rom has integrated the Helios Kernel so there is no need to Flash the kernel only file. A very simple and clean Rom. Good job. I think the heating issues might come from flashing the HeliosPro_V3.0_N91X...
  4. SJGSM

How did you flash? With TWRP 3.3.1?
  5. SJGSM

N910C Imposible to make and receive calls. Phone and Text messaging SMS apps freeze and then crash.
  6. SJGSM

Phone Calls and Phone messaging crashes Can´t make or receive calls , and messaging crashes a lot.
  7. SJGSM

HI How can I UNROOT and install STOCK RECOVERY - after installing this rom? (Refined Nougat N7FE Port 6.0)
  8. SJGSM

Thread Beyond Nougat for the Note 4

Hello, Is it possible to develop a ROM for the Note 4 beyond Nougat? Lets say Android 10 for the Note 4? Or is it a problem of Hardware?:rolleyes:
  9. SJGSM

Thread Beyond Nougat

Hi, Is is possible to develop ROM for the Note 4 beyond Nougat? Lets say Android 10 for Note 4?:rolleyes: Or is it a matter or hardware?
  10. SJGSM

Where can I download just the Kernel?
  11. SJGSM

Hello, I like this rom BUT Video camera is not working, it does not save videos, says error
  12. SJGSM

Post How to flash OTA update manually?

If you have already UNZIPPED the download file, Just copy ALL the UNZIPPED files to an dload Folder in your Externalñ SD. If you dont have one Just create a New Folder in your ExtSD and RENAME it : dload Then Power OFF and press: (Vol Up +Vol DOWN + POWER ) and the system will recognize the...
  13. SJGSM

Post How to flash OTA update manually?

YES sorry I missed Step 4. You have 5 steps in Firmware Finder: 1. CHANGELOG 2. DOWNLOAD 3. CHECK MD5 4. UNPACK UPDATE 5. MOVE TO DLOAD Any way it is always better to Install FULL FIRMWARE Rather than Incremental UPDATE, It only takes a few minutes longer but you have a FULL FIRMWARE UPDATE...