Recent content by sk.c0de

1. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][hotdog][10] RESURRECTION REMIX [DEC] [2020]

Yes, me too, if you press and hold you will go to RR setting, if just press nothing happened.
  2. S

Yes I had this issue, turn off FOD animation and change icon then reboot ;)
  3. S

Pretty good, battery life was improved a little bit but for me same But I'm very happy with this Rom and I hope in future releases battery life will be improved also, I have dash charge so it's not a problem to charge the phone cuz I was unhappy when bought this phone, stock oxygen has a lot of...
  4. S

This will be a good change, if that possible or add something like it was in OnePlus 5 when I clean recent apps this app I need to force close process to don't keep activities
  5. S

If u need it until it will be fixed u can select portrait mode after nightscape and it not crashing, but when I moving from photo it will crash, so I need to select first night scape and then select portrait mode
  6. S

Yes it is, just after adb reboot fastboot and then don't touch connected phone just follow instructions from fastboot -w
  7. S

adb reboot fastboot And then do all job ---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ---------- Yes I didn't tried other's and ob5, I moved directly from oos 0.9 to RR and will never back to oos until RR alive :highfive:
  8. S

Look at my message on page 75, this will help u
  9. S

adb reboot fastboot seems you are not in adb mode
  10. S

Already in, just use search another time ;)
  11. S

I can confirm that all of my Bluetooth and cable headphones - powerbeats pro AirPods, AirPods Pro, and beats working very good on RR instead of oos and I'm very happy now, I don't need to change my AirPods Pro to AirPods for voice /video call mic are not muffled with AirPods Pro with RR, this...
  12. S

I did it with volume booster but sounds quality now lower then was before boost and I've boosted only 10%