Recent content by SKDushow

1. S

Thread TWRP 3.2.1 FOR BLACKBERRY KEYONE(None bootloader version)

Hay guys this is the first TWRP for blackberry It's only test on blackberry keyone none bootloader version It's already can use keyboard touch and none bug For some reason i cant open source my code,im sorry about it How to flash it? 1.make your keyone into fastboot mode 2.use fastboot.exe to...
  2. S

Post [ROM][Pie]Samsung Experience 9.2[H930-Joan]

Are you HongKang version?,I don't ever try,but I think it's support
  3. S

I will make system size smaller next time;)
  4. S

My friends rebuild kernel to support sar,so we can run SGSI like A/B device
  5. S

Q gsi roms isn't work now,but sgsi is works good
  6. S

Post Hay guys a big news i can boot MIUI12(Andorid Q) now!

MIUI12 P is used aonly treble boot and vendor,and this one is my friend made a new kernel for me,but now it only support sgsi
  7. S

Thread Hay guys a big news i can boot MIUI12(Andorid Q) now!

But there still some bugs can you help me to fix it? 4G and camera doesn't work
  8. S

Post [ROM][PIE]OnePlus H2OS[H930/JOAN]

I'm Chinese too,so you know:silly:
  9. S

Hay man a great news for you,I'm alredy power on MIUI12 BASED ANDROID Q!My friends and i works for it for four mounths:)
  10. S

Post [ROM][PIE]OnePlus H2OS[H930/JOAN]

Color os one of my friend hve try it's works good(Color os6) if he agree i will share it on the xda,I'm working on one ui,It's work but still have many bugs
  11. S

Thank you for your feedback the flashlight you can just try to edit system/build.prop to cheat miui you are a xiaomi device,other bugs I''m still try to fix ,thank you a lot:)
  12. S

Thread [ROM][PIE]OnePlus H2OS[H930/JOAN]

OnePlus H2OS This ROM i made it for a long time,but it's first time share on the XDA hope you enjoy it.:) IMPORTANT: VENDOR PARTITION NEEDED BEFORE FLASHING! Make sure you have VENDOR PARTITION on your device before flashing the rom or else you will get boot loop or brick. You can check the...