Recent content by skoopster

1. skoopster

Post Black screen with a lightning volt

i guess your right, ill open it tomorrow, thanks :)
  2. skoopster

Post Black screen with a lightning volt

So, no other choice but to open it up huh
  3. skoopster

Thread Black screen with a lightning volt

Hi, i have a 610G if i recall corectly, was going to charge it, but it fell off my hands, maybe 2 feet high, nothing happened to the phone, screen didint break, but it didnt turn on anymore, i just have this black screen with a little lighning bolt inside a circle and it turns on and off, could...
  4. skoopster

Post Hello ! Looking for N920C stock 4 filles for odin

Bricked it, bought and made 300k JTAG didnt work
  5. skoopster

Post [Sofia(p)(r)][Recovery][WIP] TWRP 3.4.0.0

It would be awesome for me to learn/help in any way to develop this for our device :) :good:
  6. skoopster

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL][Angler]Havoc OS-3.11 [13.11.20] [EOL]

The same thing happened to me, this is so weird, i also think that it is truly an excellent ROM, i was bragging to my kids about it, we had an awesome 24 Hrs together and suddenly, reboot by it self, to bootloop, and its been like that all day, please instruct, i refuse to flash another ROM...
  7. skoopster

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] CesiumOS for Nexus 6P (angler)[04/05/2020]

Another ROM, saludos desde la baja :fingers-crossed:
  8. skoopster

Post [ROM][10.0][angler] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/12/22]

i would gladly help with tranlation, the link wouldnt work thats why i posted it here, i have little exp, great rom by the way, wish i could do it too
  9. skoopster

Post [ROM][10.0.0_r39] POSP v3.1.9+14 - angler [UNOFFICIAL]

Hi, man i really like this rom for a daily driver, like the customization, and very smooth also, but, im having reboots every 5 minutes or so, any ideas?, havnt really installed any apps, only random browser, hope there is a fix, i will dirty flash and see what happens, no root. Thanks for a...
  10. skoopster

Post [ROM][10.0][angler] ExtendedUI OFFICIAL

Hi, just a question, why is it that you have instructions in the OP, and a couple of posts down another? (sorry if noob question)
  11. skoopster

Post Helo nethunter and nexmon

I'm pretty sure you can I install on custom ROMs now, I was reading on the android development forum about a kernel with the wireless firmware already in it, try it out, CYPHER, I think it was called. And let us know how it went.
  12. skoopster

Post [ROM][Elemental V2] EMUI 8.0.0 Huawe Mate 10 Lite (Dual Sim)

hi, love the rom, but im unable to make or receive calls, just like morfuz, any ideas. fixed it by flashing sirius, didnt learn the lesson went back to flashing what i thought was V2, and cant come out of boot loop right now, nothing i cant fix. Awesome job dev, im trying to learn Android Dev...
  13. skoopster

Post [ROM][9.0] AospExtended 6.4 for Huawei P8 Lite 2017

Hey, what's up with the Download links, I can't seem to download from any of them. Mr Newbie Note: Couldn´t do it from Brave browser from android device, easy peasy after i got to my powerfull PC
  14. skoopster

Post [TWRP + Root] Galaxy J7 Refine (8.0) (Boost/Sprint)

Im on it, but wont be able to finish today, ill post results as soon as i have them, thanks