Recent content by Skulldron

1. S

Post [G970/G973/G975F] Ultimate Speaker Guide using Viper4Android

Hi. Adjusting Mixer Gains is the way to get louder volume from the DAC, but what I've noticed is that the DAC isnt that strong and will distort if you set it too high. The mixer gains file is located in vendor/etc/. And as for making a guide for headphones, I can't do that since each headphone...
  2. S

Post [ROM][9.0][SM-N950F/D/DS] Lightheart OS [30/10/2020]

Sweet. Since I've seen many users requesting for certain features back, I will make flashable zips to re-enable particular features and call them modules
  3. S

Post [ROM][9.0][SM-G930F] Lightheart OS [30/10/2020]

Yes it is running the base from a Note FE. In particular the SuperLegerra ROM
  4. S

Thread [G970/G973/G975F] Ultimate Gaming Performance for OneUI ROMS (Killing DVFS Guide)

Introduction: Hi everyone and welcome to another guide. Today I will be teaching you how to get the most out of that Exynos 9820, inside that S10 of yours. We will be focusing on three main things in this guide. Debloat, Mtweaks and DVFS (The ace up our sleeves). So without further ado, lets...
  5. S

Thread [G970/G973/G975F] Ultimate Speaker Guide using Viper4Android

Introduction: Hi everyone. Today I will be teaching ya'll about the beauty of Viper4Android and how to maximize your s10 speaker power. Most of ya'll have probably heard of Viper4Android and its extensive ability to turn crappy earphones or mediocre headphones into grade A audio devices...
  6. S

Thread [ROM][9.0][SM-A730F] Lightheart OS [30/10/2020]

It is the best frimware keep it up
  7. S

Post [ROM][9.0][SM-A730F] Lightheart OS [30/10/2020]

Lightheart 1.0 - The key to speed. Hi everyone. My name is Skulldron and for those of you who do recognise me, know me as the creator of Project Pixel, another one of the greatest ways to emulate the Pixel Experience, whilst keeping all the benefits of using OneUI and its stock optimized...
  8. S

Thread [ROM][9.0][SM-A530F] Lightheart OS [30/10/2020]

Can this ROM be installed Galaxy Theme?
  9. S

Post [ROM][9.0][SM-A530F] Lightheart OS [30/10/2020]

Lightheart 1.0 - The key to speed. Hi everyone. My name is Skulldron and for those of you who do recognise me, know me as the creator of Project Pixel, another one of the greatest ways to emulate the Pixel Experience, whilst keeping all the benefits of using OneUI and its stock optimized...
  10. S

Thread [ROM][9.0][SM-N935F] Lightheart OS [30/10/2020]

The op promised monthly updates. It's been two months, and he/she still hasn't replied to the request made 6 days after this was posted. This thread should be considered abandoned and locked. I've about given up hope for this phone, been waiting for a long time for some real activity in the...
  11. S

Post [ROM][9.0][SM-N935F] Lightheart OS [30/10/2020]

12. S

Thread [ROM][9.0][SM-G935F] Lightheart OS [30/10/2020]

Hello, can someone tell me what's the geekbench benchmark score from this rom?
  13. S

Post [ROM][9.0][SM-G935F] Lightheart OS [30/10/2020]