Recent content by Slade8525

1. Slade8525

Post Download size cap

Yes, bought at best buy but AT&T branded. All thr att stores were out of stock except for blue.
  2. Slade8525

Post Please rate your AT&T Note 7

disabled bloatware and facebook and misc stuff i dont use; SD820 AT&T version; ZERO lag, 16 hour battery life, 100% to 10%, with 4 hours SOT with location enabled, all -100 to -130 dB signal on 4G LTE (2-3 bars ie BAD signal), NO wifi (which saves about 8-12% battery life), no Bluetooth or NFC...
  3. Slade8525

Post Download size cap

LOL i downloaded a 30GB premiere pro file yesterday for export/rendering on a new test editing machine for a client; grandfathered unlimited data BOOYA
  4. Slade8525

Post Promotions shipping fast!!

Submitted Aug 28 for two 256GB MicroSD cards. Approved August 30th Tracking numbers arrived 9/9/16 (today) Estimated arrival 9/13/16 Fun fact; my purchases, AT&T versions, off contract, outright, at a local Best Buy did NOT qualify for the promo. I simply sent in a photo of the receipts with...
  5. Slade8525

Post Android System 100% battery usage...

...obligatory "that's what SHE said!" Cleared the cache and all is well.
  6. Slade8525

Thread Android System 100% battery usage...

Um, also i doubt my battery is rated at 9.2 quadrillion amp hours...
  7. Slade8525

Post Post Your Note 7 Homescreen

Simple, clean, single page, every app i use daily on Nova launcher with other stuff launched by gesture or voice. Had a full dbrand concrete skin on silver N7 and took it off; corners didn't stick properly and it was thick and I ended up not liking it.
  8. Slade8525

Post Promotions shipping fast!!

NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS AT ALL... ATT, BEST BUY, ETC... THANK YOU XDA; Gear Fit 2 and 256GB mSD on the way for me and the GF!
  9. Slade8525

Post Anyone Using "Do Not Disturb" Feature ?

works perfectly for me; only exceptions are phone/text from GF.
  10. Slade8525

Post Anybody used the package Disabler on the note 7?

package disabler pro (samsung). 112 apps disabled. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ospolice.packagedisablerpro&hl=en
  11. Slade8525

Post Screen on time

6 hours SOT with a total life of 37 hours, 100% to 3%, LOTS of stuff disabled, no AOD, no edge 'features', i dont use facebook so disabled and LOTS of other stuff disabled/set to sync on charge only, grennify, etc.
  12. Slade8525

Post Anybody used the package Disabler on the note 7?

104 apps disabled here; works great unrooted, same as on my S7 Active.
  13. Slade8525

Post Galaxy S7 Active - Ask me anything

i installed the following apps... greenify, paid tasker, paid app disabler pro (samsung), paid nova launcher, paid lux, paid gsam battery monitor (no root, as root is not possible) for regular phone settings, i did the following... (OPTIONAL APPS) google drive, sync over wifi on charge only...
  14. Slade8525

Post Galaxy S7 Active - Ask me anything

ATT store in the USA, i paid cash for a few units, and ATT unlocked them all for free. I have AT&T for 2 lines, BOTH with grandfathered unlimited data plans, so i HAVE to buy devices outright, and as a business user, i can buy as many as i like. As they are paid for and out of any contractual...
  15. Slade8525

Post S7 active update

wifi calling now available (eg wifi-only calling, BUT no wifi-only messaging :mad: so thats kinda stupid...) activity zone 'compass mode' with 'map mode' (which never worked, only said 'google services is updating' removed advanced messaging (separate balloon per text/attachment, and 'xxx is...