Recent content by SlashAdams

1. S

Post General ***Beware*** New AT&T S21 Ultras

Mine is the number 1 (from att) but I don't see the "oem unlock" in developer options
  2. S

Post Can I flash AT&T firmware to LG G6 T-mobile?

Is the phone unlocked to work with an AT&T SIM? if so, just download the att VVM app in the play store. Did that on my unlocked dual SIM phone.
  3. S

Post [ROM] ICE M9 6.0.0 |*Sense 8|*ICE Tweaks*| WWE 4.28.401.3 | FINAL | Stable | 02 JAN

So I just installed on my at&t m9, and there's no network found. It doesn't even give me an error. Has this happened to anyone else? Did I make a common mistake? Lol
  4. S

Post [ROM] ICE M9 6.0.0 |*Sense 8|*ICE Tweaks*| WWE 4.28.401.3 | FINAL | Stable | 02 JAN

Hello, all. It's been a while since I've been in the ROM flashing game, I just want to make sure before I brick my device.... it says we need the software version 3.35... blah blah blah, mine is 3.38... can I still install or do I need to downgrade?
  5. S

Post [OTAs] ATT-US ICS OTA Upgrade Packages

yeah sorry about that, I realized it after I clicked post. To your question, no I did not remove any apps, although I'm trying returning to stock 2.3.5 to see if it helps.
  6. S

Post [OTAs] ATT-US ICS OTA Upgrade Packages

I got the OTA yesterday but every time I try to install it it fails. NOT rooted... NOT installed anything like bootstrap. The phone is completely stock and yes I even tried a factory reset... to no avail. Any clues as to why I can't install?
  7. S

Thread (REQ) Qik Video Chat (not LITE version)

I used to have Qik video chat, and it worked like a charm. recently, i believe when i flashed ICS, the only version i can find in the market is Qik LITE. the lite version is exactly the same but i can ONLY use while on wifi. can someone please link the Qik Video Chat apk?
  8. S

Post Has anyone got vvm working on att and is it by using iphone data?

for some reason att will give any iphone the vvm but other than that you have to have an lte phone. there may be one or two other phones with it but that's pretty much it
  9. S

Post Camera makes clicking sound??

yeah mine does the same.... kind of annoying but oh well, right?