• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by SlavPala4a

1. S

Post [ROM][GPL]3/09/2014-Kang-arom(w/DAC,OTG+charge,ezcap,dvbt)

Sorry for the noob question, but could somebody mention the bes GApps for this ROM?
  2. S

Post [Kernel][4.3/4.4][GPL] Kang-aroo1.2(1/27/2014)(OC,otg+charge,DAC, usb wifi,EZcap)

Well done! Soon I will be able to test on everyday bases. Keep up the wonderful work!
  3. S

Post [ROM]CYANOSAKI_FLEX_2.6 - Based on 4.1.2/CM10 (11-20-2013) Now with Sony Small Apps

My statusbar is gone as well. I have a gesture swipe down one finger to open statusbar but otherwise it is gone.:confused:
  4. S

Post [Kernel][4.3/4.4][GPL] Kang-aroo1.2(1/27/2014)(OC,otg+charge,DAC, usb wifi,EZcap)

Keep up the good work. If there is enough time an people to help it would finally resolve. :good:
  5. S

Post [KERNEL] [ANDROID 4.3-5.0] LeanKernel: Minimalistic Kernel [V5.1, (11/20/14)]

Is there a possibility to add per app settings? Previously I used several kernels which worked great with "app settings". Unfortunately no luck here - whatever I do with the dpi/resolution nothing change. Must have for Dashboard installation. Any suggestions on how to make it work?:confused:
  6. S

Unortunately lean Kernel has NO per app settings in order to ZOOM the interface. I mean it does not work - or I do not know how to activate it. This is a dealbraker for a Dashboard integration. However I experienced some very annoying lag with Kang-aroo with ART, OC at 1.5 and Video OC. This lag...
  7. S

Is it possible to check if Parrots remote is compatible....This will be a HUGE advantage as it is really beatiful and has all the short-buttons that man will ever need. P.S. I am experiencing a bug: tablet shows charging off the charger...sometimes not always Wouldn't it be nice to somehow use...
  8. S

Post [Q] Multipicture Live Wallpaper Problems?

My problem with Multipicture Live Wallpaper was that it just couldn't apply. Since I have set Nova Launcher to Scrolling Wallpaper "enabled" everything is being buttery smooth =) Hope it helps P.S. Look at that video it helps understanding the options of the apk ...
  9. S

I think the ROM is perfect as daily driver...:good: I use it as tablet last couple of days and it is just flawless! GREAT WORK Now I want to initiate a discussion about best way to control Nexus 7 via remote in car environment. 1. Microsoft Wedge Mouse 2. Parrot Asteroid Mini Remote 3. Your old...
  10. S

Ok I have just installed CWM, and Kernel is finally on! Overclocked and ready to rock. Thanks for the tip! Everyone should install the App Settings Module from my last post! Wonderful for changing per app dpi and actions! In combination with UCCW possibilities are immense!
  11. S

Is the kernel version the right one? - in my photo P.S. I don't know why I found this so late but it is simply a MUST for every dashboard integration: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2437377 APP SETTINGS module is just AMAZING!!! What a breakthrough for me!
  12. S

I think that the Kernel does not install at all in my case. I tried everything but downgrading TWRP
  13. S

I didn't quite catch the explanation about fixed install, but this is just because I am not experienced enough. There is definitely a bug with the aroma...sometimes when you flash the kernel it just goes black...after 1min it goes back to TWRP v.2.6.3.1.... I have reflashed the kernel with...