Recent content by sleepums

1. S

Post I flashed LCA43.

Thanks HillMom for the idea.. I'm new to doing ADB on my own, without details. Guess it's time I learned a little more. Found this: adb push whatever-new-rom.zip /sdcard/update.zip I'll just push it as a different name than update.zip and flash it from TWRP.
  2. S

Post I flashed LCA43.

I am running Mysterious Magic v1.0 r2 - 7/12/2015 with TWRP recovery.. I've downloaded the .zip file, ( flashable zip of LCA43 for TWRP), from above. Now, how do I flash the .zip with TWRP? I've never moved a zip to the watch before.. (I'm hoping this works over the Custom Rom, too!) Any ideas?!
  3. S

Post STOCK ROM LOLIPOP FOR D801 (D80130a)

I'm running 'Energy's JB Rom from 2014.. Been a great ROM, but I am really wanting to try Lolly! I'll have to update my recovery, of course, but is there any weird radio/partition (JB vs KK) things I should know about? I know in tablets I've flashed I have to do different bootloaders, etc. Can...
  4. S

Thread [Q] Stock G2 can't connect to 'Remote Eye' camera server

I have a stock LG G2 and I'm trying to get OpenEye MDVR HD to work. It works on other JB 4.2.2 and yet, on my (and wife's) G2 it says 'Internet connection not available' when you try to connect. Now, I've promised not to root my device for a year, so, this is where I'm stuck. I've emailed the...
  5. S

Post Bright house app. TV

Using CM 10.1.. I've tried every trick, and no luck. I have a ainol novo 10 Hero 1. Hope for fix to arrive. I appreciate all the effort and info, everyone!
  6. S

Post JuopunutBear S-OFF wire trick error

This video will help you get the timing.. Follow the bouncing words! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe5erSoBAUo This video will help you NAIL the timing.. Watched it once, then tried it once.. Got it! (After almost 2 hrs of frustration..)
  7. S

Post How To | Unlock Booloader | HBOOT S-Off | Flash Recovery | Root | Sensation

This YouTube video SAVED my mind for wire trick timing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe5erSoBAUo This video show you the timing needed to do the wire trick!! After a few hours of getting frustrated.. Watched it, and 2nd time, GOT it! Wished I'd have ad is sooner.. Thanks to the maker!
  8. S

Post MaXimum SENSEaY-TION SIMPLIFi ROOT, ICS, UNLOCK, ROM, 1.5GHz, Beats NOOBPROOF 10min

On some phones, something just 'screws' all the video playback. (Lucky me, got 3!). Took me almost 4hrs to discover the magic search word was 'stutter'. XDA came up, and they were discussing this problem on this Rom. Then, I searched and found the uninstall crt animation zip. It helped...
  9. S

Post MaXimum SENSEaY-TION SIMPLIFi ROOT, ICS, UNLOCK, ROM, 1.5GHz, Beats NOOBPROOF 10min

OK.. on ALL 3 phones that I've flashed, NONE of them will play youtube videos. They are all pixelated and don't run. Like a bad codec on a pc. It also affects the video with the weather app.. I've googled the hell out of it, and I can't find a solution. Why all 3? I can't be the only one.. And...
  10. S

Question: In weather-add on, the animation of the clouds, etc, is blocky and broken. And, when I tried to play 'Dragon's Lair' the video was screwed.. Any ideas?
  11. S

hpl912: I Googled: "revolutionary.exe communications with phone unexpectedly interrupted. Try again." and got a TON of threads from other sites. Did you try that? Anyway, most people hit 1 of 2 snags. #1: Try it multiple times, 4+ is common, till it works (as per original doc). #2: Did you...
  12. S

Where is Swype?! I can't find it.. Making me crazy to type on the regular keypad.. Any help will be appreciated! -edit- (Found it. It's only with the white keyboard, not the black.. I'm used to black keyboard swype, so, I had changed it. Found the error of my ways.) Now, back to the regularly...
  13. S

I just did 2 today and will do my 3rd tomorrow! THANK YOU for this guide.. I had a G2 for many years, and Root was more difficult. This was a breeze.. I'm using Sense on all phones, and have even installed the wifi calling (Page 190 of SenseAY rom thread). As long as you have all the pieces...
  14. S

Found this one that works! http://dev-host.org/jbrakts7p8pf/CdTDroiD_Tweaks_Patch_1.8.x_v2.zip]CdTDroiD_Tweaks_Patch_1.8.x_v2.zip And, Google 'Talk' worked perfectly with video chat after flashing camfix!