Recent content by Slethen

1. S

Post [APP] Androidsuite 2013 v117 Re-release! (27/08/2013) Jelly Bean Support!

That sounds like the APK and not be decoded, or has failed to decoded. If there is no file in the decoded folder than the APK was not successfully decoded.
  2. S

Hmm never experienced that. Could you explain a little bit cleared on what's happening? Even take a screenshot if its something visual. Remember you must select the apk file by selecting it from the bottom box then selecting encode
  3. S

This error sounds like you are using the wrong version for you architecture, please try the other executable :)
  4. S

All debug information appears in that large white space on the left in the program. If no debug is happening it sounds like you're using the wrong version for your architecture, try using the x64 then x86. And yeah go for it send the the APK :). The problem could also be that theirs a space in...
  5. S

I've just released a newer version which is using the latest version of Apktool, if the program still doesn't work try the steps I've added in the description. If you still get issues send me the debug information :). Also remember some apps might not be compatible with Apktool.
  6. S

I'm going to boot up a windows vm at some point and do an update, when you tell me something can't be recompiled please post your debug information or I have nothing to work from :). Also remember if the code you've changed in an app is funny it wont recompile, I can't really help you out then...
  7. S

Just decode it like any other app, if it doesn't work add a comment with your debug information :)
  8. S

No apktool comes with the program, don't replace the existing binary it while cause issues
  9. S

Post [TOOL][LINUX] Apktool binary replacement

Linux AndroidSuite - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1973066 Sorry about 404 my site took a lot of DDoS attacks and data loose was painful. Site is back up as of 31 DEC 2012
  10. S

Post [UTILITY][Linux] APK Suite 0.2.1 Stable

dex2jar Implemented dex2jar will release soon :) first going to do some UI tweaks and maybe build in a java editors (Buttons at the top are for experimenting there be moved)
  11. S

Post [UTILITY][Linux] APK Suite 0.2.1 Stable

That is cool, but I think there are different aims for the two projects as that seems a bit more general purpose as this is a lot more specific to apk decoding, singing ect...
  12. S

Thread [UTILITY][Linux] APK Suite 0.2.1 Stable

Apk Suite Linux This is a GUI interface designed to make (de) re-compiling android applications exceptionally easy. This is the first Alpha so we need feedback on bugs and possible future features. The reason the file size is so small is because it does not yet actually have the libraries...
  13. S

Yeah I know haha, it is v116 just haven't hard codded the version within the program sorry about that :). It will work with Jelly Bean applications though. When I get on a windows PC I'll compile you a new version with a few bug fixes
  14. S

Thread [Tip] Adb file transfers on ubuntu with more information

If you cannot be bothered to modify your ubuntu system to allow file transfers to the Nexus 7 and are using adb to push files like I am you might be interest in getting more information from the file transfers. When you transfer a file over adb there isn't much information telling you if the...
  15. S

I think I know why I'm going to update the tool tonight. It should support Jelly Bean applications and solve any other issues. Updating apktool and doing some hard coded modifications :) Sorry for lack of development