• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by slimpyman

1. S

Post [Help Thread][Atoto A6 Pro] Ask Any Question, Noob Friendly

Anyone suggest how to keep it from killing my battery. im working only a few days a week, and it seems i need to jump my car every time. the unit does go into standby when i pull the key out the ignition. But the bottom left button that has a little power icon doesnt really turn it off...
  2. S

Thread Question of Atoto and bluetooth controls

I was wondering if anyone tried using any bluetooth steering wheel controls/remote with atoto units. most are BLE devices, and i cant find anything that mentions the atoto supporting ble. id think so because its just android tablet but... just wondering if anyone knows
  3. S

Post [ROM] [sailfish] [8.1] [LOS-based] **crDroid**OMS**v4.7 (10/12/18)

so does the camera work as well as stock? as quick and robust? also, is this as smooth and quick as stock?
  4. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v6.0 [Android 8.1][05/07/18]

first rom i flashed since stock... seems a bit more hiccupy, and choppy. scrolling seems to drop frames. otherwise, seemed solid enough. but buttery smooth pixel is the most desireable feature next to stablity
  5. S

Post Is LG USA doing out of warranty bootloop repairs on the 5X?

lg customer service is balls. i had literally 1 week left on my warranty, and was moving across the country in the next few days. they said id have to send it in and id have it back within 3 weeks. they were simply dumb bots who wouldnt help expedite the process. I called google, and they put...
  6. S

Post USB keyboard, mouse and charging together?

im pretty sure this is a you can have your cake but cant eat it too. seems everyone would love to use USB OTG adapter and charge simulateously but its not possible on most devices.
  7. S

Post [APP][Android 7 Nougat][Quick Settings][Nexus 5X] QuickTile - Android 7 QuickSettings

nice. gonna check this out..... anyway to imprt an icon, ? i cannot for the life of me find a little celltower looking thing with 2g, 3g, or 4g/lte in the corner of the icon!
  8. S

Thread Quick unlock after PIN/Password lockscreen

Any suggestions as to how i can add the option how to do the Quick Unlock when pin/password is entered? i just want to bypass pressing enter... looking around, i noticed i found stuff pertinent to older android versions, but nothing regarding this phone. by the way, im running 7.0 stock rooted.
  9. S

Post [ROM] [ m7spr ] Resurrection Remix M v5.7.3- MM 6.0.1_r61

dude, as much as id love to be rockin marshmallow roms on the m7, its just no good. im doing the 5.1 lollipop build and its pretty lovely. no issues once i fixed the apn problems.
  10. S

Post Rom test - Dirty unicorns- Unofficial - mashmallow 6.0 - m7spr

i tried it.... no sound. also, im on ringplus, and once i got data working with apn switchery shenanigans, i had the same problem as all 6 marshmallow roms. no outgoing SMS
  11. S

Post CM13 no sim card, Stock works fine + TIP Ringplus free 3GB LTE

i dont think its possible dude. have you had any luck? ive been plugging away with apns and everything. most i got is everything except outgoing text going.
  12. S

Post [ROM][6.0][CM13] Marsh M7SPR 2.0.2 19/7

are you saying try the thing i suggest in the post before this? i did leave out one step, it was downloading some application in the play store that copied and stored all the apn configuration settings.... after you do that, then you proceed to flash the cm13 and the text data should work...
  13. S

dang, was hoping the marshmallow builds would fix the data and texting problems... i read something that you can flash a cm12 and the apns are written differently then the cm13's, so people had success flashing cm12, and dirty flash a cm13 on top of that and it seems to fix the texting and data...
  14. S

so does this suffer from the usual bugs like camera force close, also the data, texting problems?
  15. S

Post [ROM][6.0.1][MM]CandySiX|beta2|m7spr|OFFICIAL|

does any of these cm13s work with ringplus? last I tried resurrection remix and texts and data were wonky