Recent content by slinkyregent

1. S

Post [LAUNCHER][ICS+][OPEN BETA] Scroll Launcher

Hi to everybody! First of all, forgive for my absence, i worked a lot in this period! Now, before i go on holiday, i want to give you the 0.5b update of my Scroll Launcher (Yes, the new name voted by you)! There are some new features like support for icon packs, custom fonts, animations... If...
  2. S

Google Play don't add immediatly a loaded apk on Play Store. Now it's released ;)
  3. S

Released 0.4.4b with some minor bug fixes! Also i created a list with all mine and yours ideas for ScrollLauncher. I planned to add a lot of this ideas in 0.5b! Thanks to everybody! Stay tuned!
  4. S

What?! Go to ScrollLauncher settings -> graphics -> number of columns of the drawer and change the number of columns and say me if it's working
  5. S

I've released the 0.4.3b . It resolve the crash at application boot!
  6. S

For people who have the bug of crash after wizard or simply not loading of the main screen: I'm totally working blindfold, because in all the device i can test the application i haven't this problem. If you want to help me and have some minutes, please send me a pm and i give you a special apk...
  7. S

What version have you got? If it is the last one (0.4.2b) a dialog is shown for ask you if you want to start the wizard. In the 0.4.2b the bug for some people seem to be resolved.
  8. S

There are other critical bugs for anyone? I started to write the next version, with a lot of improvements!
  9. S

Theme support like nova or apex themes is possible. I want to add support for icons packs too
  10. S

0.4.2b released! Please for people that can't use the wizard, try it in this new version.
  11. S

The wizard bug it's really strange! I'm actually writing another version for try to fix this. The real problem is that the devices when I test the app haven't this problem, and i can't try to fix that. If it's not working, I totally rewrite the wizard.
  12. S

Released version 0.4.1b! Mhh I think I've fixed this bug on 0.4b . Try to upgrade and let me know if It's working! Your idea is a good idea. I think I want to add this feature in a future release. You can change the order of shortcuts going to "ScrollLauncher Settings -> Shortcuts setting"...
  13. S

I uploaded the new version: 0.4b! Thanks to all for your reports of bug and improvements! Please continue to report me bugs and ideas! I've resolved a lot of bugs and add some small features; the changelog is on the first page of this thread. Stay tuned!
  14. S

Thanks to all!!! I'm actually developing the 0.4b, with a big number of fixes and some new features! Try to disable everything into the wizard (shortcuts and weather). If you can, please do a screenshot. I'm actually creating the skip button on wizard. Thank you for your report!
  15. S

Thank you for your ideas! I planned to implement that in my second beta major release! Stay tuned! Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using XDA Free mobile app