Recent content by Slipknot8Wwe

1. Slipknot8Wwe

Post [ROOT] [Extreme Syndicate] [Snapdragon][G955U/U1][V8 Bootloaders]

So recently I got a Samsung Galaxy s8 plus as a backup and it has safestrap already on it. It is super buggy and laggy in my opinion and I would like to restore back to factory stock however every Odin file that I have tried gives me a auth fail.. I don't know what to do if anybody has any kind...
  2. Slipknot8Wwe

Post Moto G stylus Custom Boot Logo Collection (Updated 2/26/2021

Oops I did some changing today and forgot to update the link. Check it in 2 mins
  3. Slipknot8Wwe

Thread Moto G Power Custom Boot Logos (updated 2/24/2021)

Moto g power boot logo collection! Instructions.... Download your desired logo. Boot to twrp. Select images. Now chose your image file that you downloaded. Tic "logo" flash and reboot! That's it. Credit.... Well.... I guess that's me! Ha! All boot logos are made by me! @slipknotwwe By me a...
  4. Slipknot8Wwe

These only change the boot logo however they do work for the G8 to
  5. Slipknot8Wwe

So I only have the Moto G stylus and as far as I know me and luke from telegram have not found a way to do it. I literally tried everything
  6. Slipknot8Wwe

Thread Moto G stylus Custom Boot Logo Collection (Updated 2/26/2021

Moto g stylus boot logo collection! Instructions.... Download your desired logo. Boot to twrp. Select images. Now chose your image file that you downloaded. Tic "logo" flash and reboot! That's it. Credit.... Well.... I guess that's me! Ha! All boot logos are made by me! @slipknotwwe By me...
  7. Slipknot8Wwe

Post [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.0

reboot the system. Go through the prompts get to the home screen reboot into recovery flash gaps flash and magisk. if you run into any other problem send me a direct message. That way we can keep this thread clean
  8. Slipknot8Wwe

One of two things. Either you are in fastboot and not fastbootd or your not on the newestadb and fastboot. The key to be in is the new fastbootd. Copy that exact setup and paste it all at once into fastboot.
  9. Slipknot8Wwe

Those steps that I sent you is to install havoc OS and Resurrection remix. So either one of those ROMs that's how you install it is through those commands after you download the ROM and stick the contents of it in your ADB folder. Before or after that you would then use this thread that we're in...