• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Slippinghoff

1. S

Post Firmware for Carplay AI Boxes (Qualcomm/Rockchip/Allwinner) Android 7/9

p.s. also You can turn off the annoying splash screen „dont watch Videos while driving“ the item to disable is „Festplattenalarm“. Again a high quality translation…. :)
  2. S

I found the menuitem with caption „Bedienungshilfen“ in German. Translation issue obviously. If you select this „Menu“ there You can change to cars OEM GPS
  3. S

Thanks a lot. I will check the main post. btw. the seller is no longer responding when being asked for a new firmware.
  4. S

Thank You for the clarification. May I ask what is the correct software for this box?
  5. S

Hi all, I have an ALL Allwinner Chipset based Android 9 AI Box CP600P 4/32 I am totally new to this boxes. I followed the instruction to update the software but after I confirmed the update process it keeps flashing red endlessly. After 20 min. I disconnected the box (I know, I should not...