Recent content by Slluxx

1. S

Post Development [ROM][BETA] ArrowOS [Android 13][sweet]

Why is it not available as download on arrowos.net ? And can i install this with TWRP 3.6.2? Bricked the phone to EDL once, just want to be extra cautious.
  2. S

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

i should be more clear in what i text. i mean i dont want to know by looking it up by a resource or in my phone by some visual cue. i asked because i wanted to know if there is some build.prop entry or something that i can use to determine it in an automated way EDIT: okay, VBMETA can be...
  3. S

A/B devices? (ive seen this term but didnt google it yet) it just flashes the first available phone. (i made this script mainly for me and i only have one inserted at a time) I enforced them due to this comment: In his pixel flasher script they are hardcoded too so idk. I tried without and...
  4. S

Ah okay. You even wrote it in the readme i just saw it. Its kind of marketed as Pixel software with an asterix that it might/should work on other phones too. You should maybe rephrase that to attract more potential users Its easy to understand, yes but it has so many features outside of...
  5. S

Didnt do it on purpose cause there are still some things to flesh out 😅 Will do very soon though. Ill keep you updated :)
  6. S

Ah, thanks for the heads up! Uh, i dont actually know but i find it more secure to wait for it yourself instead of relying on the flash command. Other commands might not wait for the phone/fastboot and my solution is "one size fits all" basically. Well, the name suggests its for pixel phones...
  7. S

Thank you @zgfg and @ipdev . I have a fully working and automated script to both update my phone and patch & flash the magisk boot.img file. The only thing thats missing is the autoreboot after sideload but i guess TWRP has to implement this feature. The script can both be used as standalone or...
  8. S

Right now it requires python because its simpler to work with than primitive batch. but yeah, everything can be converted to it. Python can be build to standalone windows, mac and linux binarys too. Yes, i can execute that and adb will wait for a connection but the connection is never...
  9. S

Here is a quick and dirty "auto update" script. (please dont blindly use) It still requires manual interaction but i dont think thats avoidable. Two things i would love to get properly resolved: 1. "adb reboot sideload" does not work with TWRP. It boots into recovery but not into the...
  10. S

aah i see. well, its not an issue to boot to fastboot and do it there. the main problem is to actually patch it in an automated way. but i might try out the dd command once everything else works EDIT: the shell script you mentioned seems to work just fine
  11. S

Since i cant use OTA updates directly, i must involve my pc no matter what. and i rather extract the bootimage from the zipfile instead of trying to dd it from my system after install. All i really want is for the magisk binary to accept a patch argument and a path to the boot image to do...
  12. S

Is it possible to patch a boot.img file on the phone triggered by a command via adb? this would be very helpful and reduce the time i have to spend on this step by a lot Edit to clarify: I have an sdcard in my phone which i have basically set up in raid mode (i guess). my phones internal...
  13. S

Post Question In need of cracked/patched "firehose_sm7150" file (global/sweet)

No, there is no such file around. I pay'd a guy from a telegram group 30 bucks to fix my phone and tried to keylog him so i could share whatever he was doing but thats impossible since they used some client / server authentication.
  14. S

Thread Question In need of cracked/patched "firehose_sm7150" file (global/sweet)

I have to admit that i was stupid and did not read enough, even though i should have known better. My device is completly hardbricked and can only be flashed with EDL by someone with an authorized mi account or with a patched firehose file that doesnt need "authentication". I know there are a...