Recent content by smallerthan3

1. S

Thread [Q] About Audio Decoder

Hello! This is my first time for posting here. First, thank you for developing such a good video player apps! I am using MX player Pro in my Tablet. I am enjoying with it! Recently, when I play some videos in MX player, I hear both Cantonese and Korean at the same time. Only one sound track I...
  2. S

Post [Apr/16/2013][Android][APP] Proximity Screen Off 6.1 Pro & Lite 3.7 - New Gestures!!

Re: Re: About run the apps on Sony Xperia Acro S (LT26w) ** I don't know how to post photos. Please see the attached photos.** Actually I think I am using the latest version(5.1). I download the apps on 04-Oct-2012, and the last update of you has been provided on 26-Sep-2012. It seems that I...
  3. S

Post [Apr/16/2013][Android][APP] Proximity Screen Off 6.1 Pro & Lite 3.7 - New Gestures!!

About run the apps on Sony Xperia Acro S (LT26w) Hi! I am a user from Hong Kong, and my android mobile phone is Sony Xperia Acro S (LT26w) with Android 4.0.4 ICS. I have downloaded the apps "Proximity Screen Off Pro" on Google Play (With HKD 15.44). First of all, thank you for developing this...