• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by smartdevs

1. S

Thread [APP][4.4+] n Reader, for technology and programming news

As a developer we go through a journey, from newbie to pro. In my Android Journey I went through various phases. Learned android my self and then became a professional developer. Released apps like Messaging 7 and Unity launcher, never thought of making fortune by any one of these(and never...
  2. S

Thread Need help, I have SM-930A, I want to flash a SM-930F firmware, is it possible?

Hello There, I have purchased a Samsung S7 on ebay, they sent Sm-930A instead of SM-930F, I am stuck with this phone now and I can not use any of ATT services as I am outside USA. I want to change my phone to global version. Is there any possibility I can do it?? Please help and let me know how?
  3. S

Post 【ROM】【JB 4.1.2】【NeoV】 ★ Xperia Z Jelly Bean v4 ★ 【Fast Stable and Nice】 ★ 【7-8-13】 ★

So far the best ROM I have ever used on my neo v, I was about to throw this mobile in trash but this Rom saved neo v for some time, very fluid Rom, only one issue I am not able to start WiFi, using pacman karnel. Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app
  4. S

Post [Neo/V][4.4][MOD] moPROJECT42 KitKat 4.4 Edition [TEST] [2013-12-05]

I Have version 5 installed on my neo v, Camera app is best but only 1.3MP so for 5Mp I want to update to v6, How can I update to v6, can I just take rom and flash it without flashing kernel and without wipe.
  5. S

Post [App][2.2+]Unity Launcher, Ubuntu Phone Launcher for Android, 2.2+ support added

Yes Airplane mode seems useless, when I was testing it was checking/unchecking airplane mode in settings. So I added this, but now it seems useless. Recent apps widget should work, it works fine on my devices. Sorting works, but preview of app which you are sorting is at middle of launcher...
  6. S

Post [App][2.2+]Unity Launcher, Ubuntu Phone Launcher for Android, 2.2+ support added

Hi, yes this is another bug, I got cause but fix may take some time. I will update app with this fix tonight with some other things like full stretch.
  7. S

Okay, Now it looks like everything is stabilized now for this version, for Most of people who had Unity Launcher not working after update, Issue was Swipe edge settings. Change swipe edge sensitivity to max if edge is not working. Now for next updates, Major things to do for next updates is...
  8. S

Gimme your email id and tell me which app you use, paid or free?
  9. S

Please try to Uninstall and reinstall. Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app
  10. S

Okay dude, update will have shadow and animations optional. Anything other than this please share. Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app
  11. S

Isn't add button going to last position when you add apps/shortcuts/widgets?
  12. S

Ohh was sleeping after pushing update, didn't even slept for last 2 nights. Ok coming to point, is that shadow line looks ugly on ur phone? Your second issue I will solve it so do not worry about it. But please tell me if scrolling is slow?
  13. S

Update V3.0 with Change log. Changelog Version 3.0 Nova/Apex/ADW Icon theme support. Unread Badges/Count Support Auto Hide launcher is Optional Ability to Add various widgets 2 times faster than previous sort bug solved. Animations Free app will be updated with all features except first two...
  14. S

Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting, update is almost ready just to clear 1-2 things. I will update in next 24 hrs max.
  15. S

Are you referring to swipe to kill app feature? In recent apps list