• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Smasher816

1. Smasher816

Post [EOL] [TAIMEN/WALLEYE] [9.0.0] [4.4.163] [CLANG 7.0] Flash Kernel 3.19

Ahh cool. Thank you for the suggestion. I didn't realize you could cancel the decrypt when booting into TWRP. Enabling sideload in advanced then using `adb sideload` worked perfectly! I'd still be interested to know what the difference between using the zip and flashing the two partitions...
  2. Smasher816

Post [EOL] [TAIMEN/WALLEYE] [9.0.0] [4.4.163] [CLANG 7.0] Flash Kernel 3.19

Flashing with the fastboot method makes me stuck at the G progress bar on dp2. Reverting back to the stock kernel causes the device to boot again. I unfortunately can't use the TWRP zip because of my work email enforcing a device lock screen adb reboot bootloader fastboot flash boot...
  3. Smasher816

Post LineageOS 15.0 Self-Builder's thread

Is anyone else having serious charging issues? My battery display is stuck at 50% and plugging in the device will make the device freeze and then go to a black screen with white led. So far my best bet has been to charge in recovery which seems to have a more stable kernel. There was one time...
  4. Smasher816

I am using BluSpark eng.stk 3.1.1-x v43 and don't have any issues in twrp That's perfectly fair. No rush. I was mainly just commenting that 3rd party kernels probably wont work at the moment so people shouldn't try them unless they want to be stuck at the splash screen. I tried pushing my...
  5. Smasher816

Post [CUSTOM][8.x-9.x][3.18.135] Caesium Kernel

Hope you feel better MSF. I managed to get a newer unofficial build of lineageos working (https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=74595396&postcount=217), unfortunately it won't boot if I use your kernel. It seems like there was a recent push of tons of commits to the LOS kernel gerrit...
  6. Smasher816

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZntzSTksmpXnYephgtcPC32-23pXdC-C/view?usp=sharing At the moment Caesum kernel doesn't work. There are a ton of kernel commits in gerrit so I think he might have to pull some of them. I'd hold off on 3rd party kernels for the moment. The splash screen takes about...
  7. Smasher816

Lineage Boots Hi guys, I just wanted to say that I got lineage booting. I'll attach my roomservice file and repopick list. It's pretty much the stock LineageOS repo's with all the pending commits from dianlujitao. No black screen, no error 7. I'm not sure the specific commit that fixed the boot...
  8. Smasher816

Flashing the OB24/15 firmware (from the RR thread) fixed the issue. Thanks.
  9. Smasher816

When using the last two kernels with akhil's LOS15 builds my home button does not work for me. Occasionally I can hold down home to get the voice assistant to work on the lock screen, but that's it. No finger print unlock, no pressing home from apps. Flashing the ROM again to get the "stock"...
  10. Smasher816

Post [Module] Get 7.1 emojis back

I made my own version of this module based upon the most recent template on github. This one works on my OP3T running LOS15 (Android O). I think the main difference was putting the font in "system/fonts" and not "system/".
  11. Smasher816

Post [Module] Get 7.1 emojis back

This is also making me bootloop (LOS15). Using magisk mount and deleting /magisk/emoji7.1 causes the device to correctly boot again. vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/adsprpcd.c:39:adsp daemon error dlopen failed: library "libadsp_default_listener.so" not found
  12. Smasher816

Post [SafetyNet Fix][PoC] Pass SafetyNet after 2017-07-17 on Magisk V13

Here is a quick copy pastable command that will remove any magisk properties. Make sure to run it as root (ex: typing su first). getprop | grep magisk | cut -d'[' -f2 | cut -d']' -f1 | xargs -n1 resetprop --delete
  13. Smasher816

Post [DAILY] - Stock UNOFFICIAL CM12 Builds

It has NON-HLOS.bin logo.bin rpm.bin static_nvbk.bin (and all the other stuff) I assume this is so that people don't complain when they install it and their proximity sensor does not work as they do not have the modem. Your builds probably don't have the modems which is probably what accounts...
  14. Smasher816

Post [APP][4.4+][BACON][MATERIAL][ROOT] Bootlogo Viewer: view and flash bootlogo

It seems like this app can change even more images then the desktop version chillstep made. Great job! Quick question. Is it possible to reverse the process and upload the stock images in case we want to make minor changes to those? I think the bootlogo and fastboot are floating around but I...
  15. Smasher816

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.3][D2ATT/D2LTE] Omni Rom for all D2s [Multi-window][OpenDelta]

Will this be updated to lollipop now that omni is rolling out 5.0?