• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by smjunaid

1. smjunaid

Post Any news about JOYUI 12 update date?

instead of releasing the joyui 12 they should atleast fix the bugs in joyui11 .. like 90hz in all the system and apps.. etc
  2. smjunaid

Post SKW-H0,A0 firmwares

i have updated from mp6 to ANDROID 10 mq0 but the device is locked now. it says the device is associated with a mi account and needs password? anyone please help
  3. smjunaid

Post BlackShark 3/3 Pro/3S unlock bootloader files.

Can you tell me the steps you did to flash
  4. smjunaid

How is stability ? And any bugs ? Did you got any ota Also please tell me if you flashed it with twrp or stock recovery
  5. smjunaid

From where did you download the global firmware? Is it beta one given in the thread? ---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ---------- Anyone has a global stable firmware for bs3 KLE-A0
  6. smjunaid

Post [GUIDE] [RAW Firmware] [RE-LOCK] Convert CN to->WW or WW to->CN Rom (20/12/2019)

Does re locking the bootloader also wipes the data ? Or just locking does ?
  7. smjunaid

Post I want to go back to stock CN to be able to get OTA's (TENCENT)

Whats the benefit of locking the bootloader again, when there is no chance of Auto OTAz anyways?
  8. smjunaid

Thread I want to go back to stock CN to be able to get OTA's (TENCENT)

HI. I am currently using the Tencent verions 8/128gb rog phone 2. My bootloader is unlocked and i am running the latest WW rom with WW fingerprint. I want to go back to the original factory state so that i may be able to get the Updates via OTA. I want to go back to the original CN version...
  9. smjunaid

Post [GUIDE] [RAW Firmware] [RE-LOCK] Convert CN to->WW or WW to->CN Rom (20/12/2019)

I tried to go back to cn from ww. But i was not getting any OTA i found out that somehow up the fingerprint was still ww after flashing the complete raw Chinese. I moved back to ww. I don't know if there is some way to convert back to CN and be able to receive the OTAs Sent from my...
  10. smjunaid

Post K20 Pro Premium Edition Compatibilty

have you flashed the indian rom with stock recovery or you used twrp? i tried but i was having device mismatch error in the miflash tool.
  11. smjunaid

Why did you move to indian rom from global rom ? Indian rom any better,? Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk
  12. smjunaid

Post Is It Possible To Flash Global Rom On Chinese K20 Pro?

you need to flash via fastboot flash. first of all apply for the unlock here http://en.miui.com/unlock/ secondly once you unlock successfully flash the rom and do not lock again.. make sure to select the clean all option in the tool.
  13. smjunaid

Post Is It Possible To Flash Global Rom On Chinese K20 Pro?

first of all unlock your bootloader using the mi flash tool than just flash the mi9t pro global rom on it.. IMP dont forget to keep the bootloader unlock. never lock the bootloader after flashing global.. if you try to lock the bootloader again.. it will brick your device. select the clean all...
  14. smjunaid

do you think that we will be getting OTA after flashing the MI 9t pro global rom on the premium edition k20 pro?
  15. smjunaid

the file path should be like this C:\raphael_global_images_V11.0.1.0.QFKMIXM_20191111.0000.00_10.0_global make sure all the files are present in the folder. snapshot attached