Recent content by snickler

1. snickler

Post [MODULE] Google Pixel experience, v3.5.1, systemless by anupritaisno1

Thread closed as per your request.
  2. snickler

Post Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Rockchip PX5 Octa-Core 2G RAM 32GB

Hi all, Since this thread is in regards to updates for this specific head unit, let's try to stay on context.
  3. snickler

Post New update now live (MR1 -Oreo 8.1)

I have this SAME issue on my Nissan Sentra. I don't know what they changed, but it screwed up BT in Car Audio
  4. snickler

Post A510F "device: 5 binary: 4" can't install stock rom through Odin

Closed thread. OP found solution in other thread.
  5. snickler

Thread OTA May 2018 Update + Car Bluetooth Music issues

Hi all, Has anyone experienced any weird Bluetooth issues after installing the latest May OTA update (OPM1.171019.011-RZR-180509.5038)? I've realized that the BT controls on my 2015 Nissan Sentra no longer work properly. It doesn't automatically connect to BT anymore and no track information...
  6. snickler

Post Remove PiN/Pattern on Android 8.1 ?

Closing thread, as OP found solution
  7. snickler

Post ROM GS PX5 MTCDE 4GB 32GB 8.0 Factory Firmware ( Xtrons PB78MTWP )

All, Please stay on topic. This isn't the place to argue and bash each other.. This is a place to work together in order to achieve a common goal. Play nice! -snickler
  8. snickler

Post [APP] [JOYING] [SOFIA] Forward dial requests from Google Voice to Joying BT app

All, Please stick to the context of the thread and refrain from arguing with each other. If you have information to give that helps others, please do so completely in order to prevent unneeded back and forth. If you do NOT have information that helps, don't incite anything or keep it going...
  9. snickler

Post QloaderHS-USB Qloader 9008 (com3)?

Ok in the powershell prompt at that exact folder directory you're at, type in thor2 and then press the TAB key. It should format it as .\thor2 or something like that. Once you have the powershell formatted version of the command to execute, you THEN type in all the arguments that you need for...
  10. snickler

Post Game ready to race March 2018

sparkygames, Placeholders are not allowed. Please contact a moderator in order to have your thread re-opened once you have the game in existence and a link to it.
  11. snickler

Post [APP][XPOSED][6.0+] XPrivacyLua - Android privacy manager

Please stay On-Topic, folks. 1) This thread is solely about XPrivacyLua. 2) If you are having issues, send logs to the developer and work with him. It's the only way help will occur. 3) Please refrain from the argumentative tones. We're all here to WORK TOGETHER, not bash the developer who...
  12. snickler

Post Windows does not recognice Galaxy J7 2016 in DeviceManager. Device stuck in Download

Closing thread, dup. Original https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/windows-recognice-galaxy-j7-2016-t3742324
  13. snickler

Post [APP][XPOSED][6.0+] XPrivacyLua - Android privacy manager

Speaking of/Engaging in pirating of paid apps by developers under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE on here is prohibited. End of story. I suggest anyone who feels the need to express their need for doing such, to read the XDA Rules.
  14. snickler

Post I do not get an answer to my questions

I'm closing this thread. I sent a PM to OP explaining that all posts are to be in English. Once other users see English thread titles and English content, they are more likely to respond.
  15. snickler

Post [Recovery][OFFICIAL] TWRP V3 For LG STYLO 3 PLUS

All, Please stick to the topic at hand. If the conversation has nothing to do about using TWRP for LG Stylo 3 Plus, then it doesn't belong. Play nice :).