• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Snippet_q

1. S

Post [ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Not sure though. Ever since I used Xiaomi (like 6 years now? Since Mi4), my daily driver rom is always PE. IMO, if you didn't give much thought about monthly security update then you should stay on PE. In my experience, monthly security update doesn't do anything that much. My RN7, with PE10...
  2. S

Well, to be simply put, wipe your phone first then format the data (to erase any encryption). Reboot to recovery, flash the A11 firmware, flash the rom (+Gapps if excluded, never use Arrow b4) format the data again at the last. This rom has been smooth sailing since 2 months ago (not sure about...
  3. S

I didn't join that telegram but I had a bit of hunch that something happened as the update is around this time but he's not posting anything in this yet. Well, thanks for your hardwork! And sadly maybe it's time to move on then. Any suggestions?
  4. S

Not sure about the ANX. I flashed it on the May version but it wasn't on my expectations so I just leave them there. You may need other users.
  5. S

Just flashed the Optimus-drunk and now it won't boot to the system. lol Also can't access to recovery now as it said "System destroyed". Well, clean flash it is then. lol Edit: Reflash the recovery + restore the boot backup and everything is good now (except for the brightness bug but I think...
  6. S

Okay, just updated to the latest version a few minutes ago. These are the feedbacks I can gave you (in case if there's any a few correcting version like previous releases) - The Bluetooth bugs is still here. It's not anything severe, just the Bluetooth turn on itself when restarting the device...
  7. S

Ah, finally. I encountered the charging bugs people were talking about in latest build. This is more than that 'charging slowly' bugs that has been for ages now. What I encountered are : - Device will be limited at 90% level of charging from time to time (still easily fixed with a restart). -...
  8. S

Clean flash. GApps already included. Don't forget to flash the Firmware before flash the rom. No.
  9. S

Mine was 1 and half hrs ± 10 mins from 7-8% to 100% with phone cooler (that Peltier cooling) attached. I mean, if your phone is not too hot to make the system throttling its charging speed then you would barely see any difference. No.
  10. S

I do the clean flash everytime I changed the rom to avoid unnecessary bugs that could occurred. The only time I do dirty flash is update OTA. - No comment on Wifi Calling. - I agree with Variaible RR. A couple of days ago, I had to use the phone extensively and when it hits below 10% it...
  11. S

From my experience, PE rom are one of the most stable custom rom for AOSP based rom. Using since PE9 on Redmi Note 5 (whyred) to Note 7 (lavender) to this (surya) and there were very few versions that had serious issues, some fixed within a couple of days and some are within 2 days (back when...
  12. S

My suggestion for any apps that can detect the root is to hide magisk from them via Magisk Hide (within Magisk app) and hide the app itself. So far I have tested, there's only some games that could still detected the root (even doing both). I don't have any problem with banking apps or payment...
  13. S

Another confirm here. It's a visual bug for like 4-5 versions now. My suggestion for you is 1. Backup all your data and stuff. 2. Clean Flash it. Download the latest version of the rom and MIUI Firmware (just firmware). 3. Instead of using Magisk 23, I suggest you try flashing V. 21.4 which is...
  14. S

Goodluck! 1. Not appear. Maybe I'm too stupid to turn it on or maybe not available here (SEA region). 2. Having no problem with 8.1.101 by Nikita or BSG. 3. Great. CODM+Facebook+Youtube Vance+Twitter+Delivery apps, none refreshing. 4. Worked. 5. None that I noticed. But I may suggest you to...
  15. S

NP. About those 2 games, I have heard that Poco X3 (specifically) had an issues with game that built on Unity Engine but I'm not sure why. It did occurred with me once when I'm still using MIUI EU rom but not in this.