Recent content by Social_Work

1. Social_Work

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [App] Fix of buggy proximity sensor - Locking screen from being pressed during phone call

I reinstal Arrow with Gapps and Install tasker. IT works great! Thx a lot! Now ist this Phone uesable.
  2. Social_Work

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [App] Fix of buggy proximity sensor - Locking screen from being pressed during phone call

Tested without gapps and it didn't work. I use the standard phone app from Arrow OS. I do all settings from your instruction. There was no 4 seconds query of the sim card. The and no lock screen button.
  3. Social_Work

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS [Android 12][sweet]

You need the newest 3.6.1 TWRP. Wipe Dalvik, Data, internal and system. After that ever Thing is deletet. I am Note Sure about magisk, but I Thing its also deleted.
  4. Social_Work

I changed my recovery to TWRP. Than I Boot to recovery, made a full wipe and install the New 12.1 ROM. Ready
  5. Social_Work

Is it possible to flash the 12.1 update via OTA when I am using TWRP? I can download the image an it shows the install button. I use the 12.1 vanilla Rom and the newest 3.6.0.1 TWRP.
  6. Social_Work

Post Question Req: Instructions on how to flash custom recovery

I installed TWRP with this instruction
  7. Social_Work

Post Question Req: Instructions on how to flash custom recovery

I installed TWRP with this instruction
  8. Social_Work

Disable 4G call and Wi-Fi call. That solve the problem. I don't know why, but there is no volte call in this ROM.
  9. Social_Work

Post Question Security

Use a Vanilla ROM without Google and the PlayStore for your privacy secure. Use F-droid and Aurora Store with open source apps. Root is also a security risk. Then use a firewall. Netguard (without root) or Afwall+ (root required). Another way is the add block app blokada. Netguard and blockada...
  10. Social_Work

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Gcam Discussion Thread

WH Where do I find the AWB settings? Sorry I am new in this business. But I like to learn to modify my GCam for better pictures. And this LMC version is in my opinion better than the shamin.
  11. Social_Work

Sorry for the off topic. The GCAM_8.4.400.42.XX_SHAMIM_V18FIX is the first GCam where I can use all cameras. Like micro and whide camera. And the first good night mode. Also all the features in the settings. If I use the other gcam's there aren't these features. Is the Lib file or the xml file...
  12. Social_Work

@SachiSK I am not using LMC I use our GCAM_8.4.400.42.XX_SHAMIM_V18FIX. apk And there I didn't found the gallery setting.
  13. Social_Work

@SachiSK I like this XML/Lib version. My only problem is that I use Arrow 12.1 vanilla. So there are no GAPPS. Can you fix the xml that I can use third party gallery's? I can't open the pictures in gcam. Thx a lot
  14. Social_Work

I think you can Uninstaller the apps by adb. In the app settings you see the name of the file like com.duckduckgo.mobile.android for duckduckgo browser. start adb console -> type: adb devices -> type: adb shell -> type: pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.duckduckgo.mobile.android Here is the link to...
  15. Social_Work

Thats true, is there a solution for volte? If I use 4G calls I can't reach anyone. And if someone calls me I see only his double number. But the 12.1 is real stable. I get no problems and everything works fine. Only the battery 🔋 is not so good as under 11. I have no problem to come over the day...