Recent content by Soham Ron

1. S

Post [ROM][11] [User build][Signed]Lineage-18.1-X00TD-Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1

is anyone here using the OFFICIAL lineageos (the one available on the official site)? I'm currently using the pixelexp, don't like the battery backup. Also, why isn't there a post for the official lineage os in this forum?
  2. S

Post [ROM][Official][11.0][X00TD] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

has anyone used the lineageos for this device (from the official lineageos site)? I don't like the battery backup of this rom, the rest is fine.
  3. S

Where can I find the twrp recovery for this device(X00TD)? I couldn't find it on the twrp app
  4. S

I'm using the latest Plus version (PixelExperience_Plus_X00TD-11.0-20210717-1657-OFFICIAL) The photos taken from both the preinstalled gcam go and manually installed gcam (any gcam, tried many) came out to be very soft and very under-detailed. Photos attached: photos from gcam However, photos...
  5. S

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r47][Unofficial] Havoc [osprey]

how's the battery life?
  6. S

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r46] LineageOS-16.0 [OSPREY/MERLIN] [UNOFFICIAL]

yeah, but keep in mind these : Create a backup from twrp itself(incase anything goes wrong) In advanced wipe under wipe, check only wiping cache and dalvik then flash the ROM and related gapps pkg., then again wipe cache and dalvik.
  7. S

Not any that i know, but you can always try dirty flashing.The update in settings won't work
  8. S

im not able to update or download apps from play store, status shows download pending
  9. S

Post [CLOSED] Official OTA/TWRP (9.0) X00T/X00TD -16/12/2019 (Build No. 060)

Why isn't twrp available on the official site under devices?
  10. S

Post [ROM][9.0.0] AOSiP DERPFEST [OSPREY]

any bugs? how's the battery life? what about volte?
  11. S

any other issues? Can it be used as a daily driver? ---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ---------- Is there any way to change the ringtone?
  12. S

go to apps and notifications in settings, show system apps. there should be one named - org.codeaurora.ims, tap it, and in its notifications, either set the importance to low, or turn off its notifications. This is a common issue so don't worry ---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ----------...
  13. S

how's the battery life? and is volte working?
  14. S

Post [ROM][7.1.2_r29][OFFICIAL]AospExtended ROM V4.2[OMS/DUI][FINAL NOUGAT BUILD]

I didn't get what you are saying, anyways, aosip is better than aospextended for this device. I didn't get any network connectivity problems in aosip, which I faced in other roms. it's very smooth overall and can be made a daily driver.
  15. S

Post [APP][FEEDBACK] Arnova8G2's Google Camera Port

yeah, much much better, only thing needed is camera2api to be enabled