Recent content by soloxp

1. S

Post [Guide][Root] Magisk without TWRP on Android P

I'm I missing sometime here! unlock your bootloader unlock_critical To root Android Pie just install Magisk manager 5.8.3, boot into your Bootloader then temp flash TWRP and flash Magisk.zip and reboot.
  2. S

Post Post your Pixel XL 2 screens or build dates that DON'T have blueshift

Manufacture date: October 21, 2017 Shipped from factory: October 21, 2017 Estimated phone age: 1 week(s) 6 day(s) Got my phone on 10/30 the bluish tint is light.
  3. S

Post Android Wear 2 OTA update link

You guys didn't get the OTA update like I did.
  4. S

Post Redbox App

This is the one i had install on my nexus5; it's TB bkup and working on my nexus 6...h*ll video work to...didn't work on my nexus5
  5. S

Post [Tool] RootME - Root your Nexus Device [Beta] update 11-25-14

Lol I was going to ask the samething :D I rooted my phone the old school way...didn't use chainfires method or any tool kits.
  6. S

Post *** Nexus 6 Shipping Waiting Room ***

11/19
  7. S

Does today look like 11/19 to you
  8. S

I'm sry, but this is some BULL Sxxx from Google, we order 10/29 and ppl that order from Moto 11/6 is getting there phone today. Hell i should order from Moto then...
  9. S

Post Who's canceling/returning their nexus 6?

You do know there a app for split-screen, use it on the nexus 5 for a week then uninstall it.
  10. S

Post Who's canceling/returning their nexus 6?

All i know people need to get the Fxxx off youtube watching nexus 6 videos slowing down youtube. Can't watch no other damn video's. :mad:
  11. S

Post Obtaining t-mobile nano sim

Or you can wait till you get the phone and (that come with the a sim card) take it to t-mobile and have them activate it.
  12. S

Post Google Play Store Nexus 6 Orders are now live *UPDATE: New stock each Wednesday!!*

If T-mobile get's it on the 12th and Google still have not ship, then i'll cancel my order and get it from T-mobile.
  13. S

Post Google Play Store Nexus 6 Orders are now live *UPDATE: New stock each Wednesday!!*

Did they just have 5 in stock. :confused:
  14. S

Post Digital Car - Front end for Android tablet

I have 3 SA amps 4 x12 4 sets of component speakers and a audiocontrol three.2. It will work just find if you know what you are doing. Be for the Nexus 7 came out I use a CarPc with a 7” touch screen with no head unit, hell I have not use a head unit sense 2005. :good: Cdrskull is the same...