Recent content by Son Rise

1. Son Rise

Thread Samsung Gear Vr Remote On S10e UI 2.0

So after the android 10 update. My gear vr Remote isn't connecting through the bluetooth. It shows the remote but doesn't connect. Does anyone else have this issue? And can help me?
  2. Son Rise

Thread HELP!

So I was on Samsung unlocked galaxy s10e version. I wanted to flash the Verizon firmware of s10e Verizon. But I see a lot of stupid boatwear. And. Now idk how to go back to the Samsung unlocked version without the Verizon boot. So I've tried downloading a galaxy s10e firmware on Samfirmware...
  3. Son Rise

Post Obligatory Screenshot Thread

Thank you brother
  4. Son Rise

Post Obligatory Screenshot Thread

Where did you get these icons? And wallpaper. I want it
  5. Son Rise

Thread Help With Google lock bypass

Anybody knows a Method for 8.0 oreo? I've tried a few on YouTube but doesn't work for the Verizon s7 edge. Anyone knows where I can fine one? Thanks :)
  6. Son Rise

Post Can Someone Please Help Me.

I dont want the Xfinity logo on the boot startup. I rather have the Samsung one. I tried flashing the Verizon carrier. Got all the Verizon but the Xfinity logo and apps were still there[emoji19] Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  7. Son Rise

The phone is unlocked . I remember having a galaxy s9 plus with Verizon then I flashed the U1 Firmware. Is what I wanna do to this phone. I just don't like the Xfinity boot logo. I prefer to have Samsung logo or Verizon logo. I dont like all the Xfinity apps and all. That are installed on the...
  8. Son Rise

???? Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  9. Son Rise

Thread Can Someone Please Help Me.

So I Have A Galaxy S9 Plus Sm-G965U. I've Tried So Many Unkocked S9 Plus Firmwares For My Phone. Idk If I Need The Right One... I Have Xfinitymobile. But I'm Running My Verizon SimCard On It. Can Someone Help Me Get The Right Unlocked Firmware? & I've Been Using The Patched Odin.. For The Life...
  10. Son Rise

Post [Q] Debloated stock firmware for SM-G9650?

Will this work on s9+ verizon? Sent from my SM-G965U using XDA Free mobile app
  11. Son Rise

Post [POLL / Discussion] Do you want Root?

You talking about this bro? Sent from my SM-G965U using XDA Free mobile app
  12. Son Rise

Post G965U and G965U1 Firmware Links Here

How did you get your clock and all colored? Sent from my SM-G965U using XDA Free mobile app
  13. Son Rise

I heard root is coming soon for all galaxy s9/so plus carriers.
  14. Son Rise

Impossible to get TWRP with these dam locked bootloaders Sent from my SM-G965U using XDA Free mobile app
  15. Son Rise

For Which devices US S9s. Sent from my SM-G965U using XDA Free mobile app