Recent content by Sotik11

1. Sotik11

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 53.1 | ART | High Quality & Performance | 6.12.401.4_R

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean.... Just tell me, is it correct name of SD-Card for this version of ROM or not? And someone else has this bug too or it is just me were so "lucky"?
  2. Sotik11

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 53.1 | ART | High Quality & Performance | 6.12.401.4_R

Can someone tell me why (in any 3rd-party application) my SD-Card shows as "9C28-08C3" and not as "ext_sd" like on previous version - Revolution HD 45.0 (LolliPop)? And some 3rd-party applications even don't see it at all! I was made ALL wipes (incl Internal partition) before install new version...
  3. Sotik11

Post [ROM][Android 4.4.4/5.1] CyanogenMod11/12 by ivanich [3.4Kernel][Up-To-Date][Stable]

ivanich, hi! Why the Fastcharge was removed and what build are stable? ivanich, Привет. А почему был удален Fastcharge и какой билд самый стабильный - сегодняшний или прошлый, за 17 число?
  4. Sotik11

Post [ROM][KK] Team-SennyC2 | Cyanogenmod 11 | Kernel 3.4 | Full ION | Nightlies

OTG What about OTG? Is it working in this ROM?
  5. Sotik11

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod 11.0 | Android 4.4.2 KitKat [KANG] [May-6]+[NIGHTLIES]

pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20140117-signed.zip Error 404 - File not found. Any other link, please?
  6. Sotik11

Post [ROM]LeWa Rom [Multilanguage] by msnnsm[All fixed]

Can I install this ROM on S5830D? And does it will work on S5830D?
  7. Sotik11

Post [Kernel] OC to 1100Mhz and linaro gcc 4.7 (New version with fast display mode)

Is this kernel working on rooted Nook with Glowlight on firmware 1.2.1? I have installed Last Kernel uImage (#174) from 1st post via CWM and then I launch FastMode.apk but don't see any changes.... And glowlight stop working... What am I doing wrong?
  8. Sotik11

Post [MOD] Customize ALL Sense Lock Rings [How To + Requests + Photoshop tips!!]

Thx, mate! This is exactly what I need!
  9. Sotik11

Post [MOD] Customize ALL Sense Lock Rings [How To + Requests + Photoshop tips!!]

This flashable zip are only for Sensation users. You need make it himself with your own fusion.apk from your ROM p.s. and the update-script in those archives only for Sensation too
  10. Sotik11

labels mohit1234 can you write on this rings the label: QsenSe (on the top) and qaraqumus (on the bottom) and resize it to 244x243? Thx!
  11. Sotik11

Post [Q] Weather Widget

Palmary Weather
  12. Sotik11

Post Best Keyboard For Desire S?

The stock HTC Sense ICS keyboard with arrows the best for me!
  13. Sotik11

Post [Q]viper saga how to have htc ime with arrow ?

htc_ime with arrows Here you go - just flash in Recovery
  14. Sotik11

Post [ROM][Mar 27] Sabsa Prime v16.0 | 4.0.4 | Full Sense 4.1 | Legendary | Brilliant

after applying the all 3 patches I still have no Block Folder in Message app and The dialer Stock With Tabs. And contacts app crashes when trying to access a phone tab
  15. Sotik11

Post [ROM][Mar 27] Sabsa Prime v16.0 | 4.0.4 | Full Sense 4.1 | Legendary | Brilliant

bugs Yes, I confirm it Camera and WiFi work fine! And why only the Russian keyboard doesn't have an arrows?