• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Sotureg

1. S

Post Customize background process limit

Yes, I am aware of this, though I only want it enabled when my phone is not being charged. Would there be a way to automate this?
  2. S

Thread Customize background process limit

My phone is running lineageos 16.0. Sometimes the touch screen will freeze randomly for a few seconds and it can become extremely annoying. I have found that limiting background processes to 4 in developer options or having the phone being charged removes the issue entirely. Would there be any...
  3. S

Thread Deleting image I installed ROM from after installing ROM?

Since my phone does not have much storage and the img file takes 2 gb, I wanted to know if it would be safe to delete the file after installing the ROM, and if so, would deleting the zip file I installed GApps also be fine?
  4. S

Post [Ask Any Question][Newbie Friendly]

Initially when I used Odin, I think I was installing ROM that was not for the same area, which causes it to fail (according to some youtube video). I switched to a patched version of Odin and it fully installed and booted. I really appreciate your help its been a stressful day :)
  5. S

After I extract, I get 5 different .tar.md5 files, one of which is significantly larger than the rest. I'm not sure how to extract the tar from that and which ones to install though. Since I don't have a ROM installed, I have not tried Smart Switch with the device on. I have tried when I had...
  6. S

That was what I was looking for, but I have had an issue where I cannot install any ROMs that are in zip folders, only .img. (Invalid zip file format) Smart switch says that my device is unsupported. IDK if i'm doing something in the wrong order or completely forgetting something cuz im a...
  7. S

How to reinstall stock ROM Installed a couple custom ROMs but none of them are stable. I want to revert to my stock ROM (samsung oneui android 9.0 on SM-530W) but I stupidly forgot to make a backup (even though I was intending to). I have not been able to find a place to download and .img of my...