Recent content by [email protected]

1. Sounak@9434

Post [THEME] [MiXplorer] MetrialOS theme by marciozomb13

The Icon of file types to be specific. If you can make them like the folder icon (border with semi transparent filling) that would be awesome. But if not then there's a really good set available here that you can use. https://www.iconfinder.com/iconsets/file-extension-vol-1
  2. Sounak@9434

Post [THEME] [MiXplorer] MetrialOS theme by marciozomb13

This is the best theme ever! Thank you marciozomb13 This already looks awesome AF, but can you make other icons like the folder icon? Currently some of them look like Holo icons while others are in MD2. Still, awesome theme!
  3. Sounak@9434

Post [FONT][Magisk Module] Google Sans font - systemlessly

I don't know if font requests are allowed but since this is the only font thread that does not have a single issue of any kind I just decided to post it here. Can you please make a Magisk version of the Linotte Typeface? It's a really awesome font with rounded corners and goes extremely well...
  4. Sounak@9434

Post [KERNEL][4.9] Dark Ages Ultimo

blacksuan19 I'm not sure if it's due to the old display drivers but the display gets way too bright after I flash this kernel. It kinda hurts my eyes during night time reading. Any solutions...? ROM: AospExtended 5.7 Official
  5. Sounak@9434

Post [ROM][NO-VOLTE][9.0.0][OFFICIAL]AospExtended ROM V6.0[PIE]

Well, Harry8242 has already said his official leave message. I had said it in telegram a few days ago, now saying it here that I am leaving development for K5 as well. If we just had a better understanding community probably this device would have lasted till another major android iteration but...
  6. Sounak@9434

FM radio will probably be fixed on the next build. Ambient Display is still there, I just removed the always on feature cause it drains battery. Battery Drain will probably improve a lot with the upcoming build. I have no plans for dt2w at this moment, might think about it later.
  7. Sounak@9434

Post [ROM][OREO][8.1] DirtyUnicorns v12.1 [VoLTE]

Flash Dragon Elite kernel for now. I will fix this issue by the next update.
  8. Sounak@9434

Installing with gapps may result in much longer boot time for first boot, try again with a newer gapps package.
  9. Sounak@9434

Thank you for reporting. This issue is known and currently fixed in LineageOS Hyper and in AospExtended v5.4 and probably would be fixed by the next release of DirtyUnicorns [emoji1]
  10. Sounak@9434

Convert Data and Cache partition to F2FS and keep system to EXT4.
  11. Sounak@9434

Yes F2FS issue is fixed now. Kernel supports F2FS completely. But partitions won't format automatically. You have manually format to F2FS to use that.
  12. Sounak@9434

AospExtended 5.4 For everyone who were waiting patiently AospExtended v5.4 is finally here guys :D So, I had exams, some personal reasons and Reworking the DT took a hell lot of time, that's why it took me quite a long to push this update. And besides a time consuming stable build is far better...
  13. Sounak@9434

Flash Dragon Elite kernel for now. I shall post am update soon.