• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Soween

1. S

Post Update has been released

Thank you for the information, updated and really pleased with those new improvements. Does not change the SW2 that much, but if you already like it, this is even better. My 2 favorites: custom watch face and double-tap to wake.
  2. S

Post [ROM][ICS] |June 24| Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ Sense / ICS / Blue / Tweaks ¯´·.¸¸. -

"X" or "+" to add Hi, I have a question for NRGZ28, about some of the button in the UI. If you go to Contact screen, you have in the upper right corner a button to "add" a contact. The button has an "X" inside it. Some other screens have the same button, Groups, Messages (with the "Compose"...
  3. S

Post Discontinued[ROM][JAN.22]HyperSensation v1.8 |base 2.3.7 - Small, fast (only 54Mb!)

Ok, sorry to come back to this, but: - Can I find the "latest ics 4.0.3 firmware" here on XDA for the Sensation? Is that this here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1414243&highlight=ics+4.0.3+firmware? - "Super wipe" is the same thing as "Full Wipe"? - Install rom, I can do...
  4. S

Post AGPS Patch Sensation 3.1 & 2.2 | GET BACK TO RAPID GPS LOCK, CAN LOCK ONTO MORE SATS

Hi, I tested without the case this morning in the bus.. Result: I obtained between 8-10 satellites in less than 10 seconds.. I can't believe that a simple plastic case can handle the signal like this... So your work is perfect ;-) I just wonder if I can put an invisible shield on it and if it...
  5. S

Post AGPS Patch Sensation 3.1 & 2.2 | GET BACK TO RAPID GPS LOCK, CAN LOCK ONTO MORE SATS

Ok I can try without the case on, but this is not real life for me 8-) Plastic would be such an obstacle? I use the 2.1 "google" as you considered it the best one. May I still see those files since I updated with your packages? If yes, how/where can I find those?
  6. S

Hi, First of all thank you very much for your work on this particular issue. For me, one of the main reason I choose the HTC in favor of the Samsung was the GPS (good or bad point...), I really remember previous HTC with perfect GPS which were able to have a fix even while in the TGV (the very...
  7. S

Post [ROM][ADT][9/4/11]Senseless Extreme 3.1[148 MB ROM]|Android 2.3.5|

Hi, I just flashed to rom to keep root and go to the 2.3.4. My only qiestion is I can't use gmail anymore, it says: "The application Gmail (process com.google.android.gm) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Of course I tried many times, same conclusion... Is it "normal", like a bug in...
  8. S

Post Coredroid Rom 2.5 Mods + Batt + sysui + Transperancy + NEONS + Dialers

Ok, I will try to return to original state. And I was talking about this: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32412858/Cyan.zip Which I think is cool to have to replace the "a bit boring" grey icons. But if I need a custom ROM, I will wait for a statusbar available on stock ROM... Thank you in advance...
  9. S

Post Coredroid Rom 2.5 Mods + Batt + sysui + Transperancy + NEONS + Dialers

Hi lalitsehgal21 , I think I made a mistake... I downloaded your statusbar with the blue hawaii color and put it in my sdcard, and launched it from recovery. After the reboot : black screen... I downloaded the "back to stock" link and put it on my sdcard, installed with recovery, still black...
  10. S

Post NGP incipio case

Hi, I bought one too when I purchased the Sensation, but at your price guys... 8-( The only thing is the power button which is really boring to press, I think I'm beginning to understand how to do it, but right now this is still hard. And to remove the phone is a bit difficult (great in a way)...
  11. S

Post Cant decide between Google Nav, Telenav or Sygic :|

And if you think that you want to contribute to something social/navigation, you can try WAZE, which is connected, and social, means that not every road is already on the map, but if you find a new one, you can add yourself the road and name it (it is like having his own street name sign but in...
  12. S

Post [Q] - Change ROM => Boot between start screens

Hi, aww.W.T.F, I hope so yes... it was on the usb for hours... you put me a doubt... I need to check now!! I asked Rogers for warranty, they charge $35 for an exchange, and 5 days to wait, I think this is a little bit too much. But I will do it. What I discussed with a guy is that I will...
  13. S

People like you are gold, taking time to help newbie with the always same questions, don't selling android is the best (other are selling ios is the best), ... I'll see what kind of hone I can find, because the Atrix was a cool phone I liked, and I always liked HTC (qtek before)... Apple is...
  14. S

I did many, many things with WInMo and never encountered any brick (sometimes I was close to the cliff, but never fell). Since I have this Captivate, I not sure to really like it, I am fond of android either, and I don't take enough time to read carefully each post... I think it is time for me...