• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by spa1978

1. S

Post Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 Along with perfectly working notifications without lag

I got it on amazon and search youtube for the p40 pro downgrade guide is very detailed
  2. S

Post Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 Along with perfectly working notifications without lag

PERFECT!!! with the nano sd I managed to downgrade to 121 ... despite the connection to the pc does not work, however, the OTA updates go. I have installed google services and updated! Very good P.S. with the latest android 11 everything works 100%
  3. S

Yes, because in the first I put that (131) I installed the google services and updated again to 11 .... after a bag I decided to go back to 10 and redo everything but I tried the wrong firmware (176)
  4. S

the firmware is base version ELS-LGRP4-OVS 10.1.0.176 CUST 10.1.0.7 (C432) PRELOAD 10.1.0.2 (C432R5)
  5. S

Yes perfect I bought it yesterday because it seems to me the only possible solution to restore. Thanks I will update you in any case
  6. S

I have a problem similar to one read in this post ... after downgrading from Android 11 to 10.0.176 via hisuite host my p40 pro is no longer recognized by the PC does not read the OTG does not find OTA updates also in eRecovery. otherwise everything works perfectly. you also have suggestions...
  7. S

Post Guide to unlock your MEIZU 16 Series' bootloader

done ... but keeps giving me error sahara fail ... the cell goes in edl mode but the flash does not start with the latest version of QFIL
  8. S

I got the rom on flyme sign telegram 8.21.1.22 .... now the cell is stopped in fastboot when the Chinese writings come out at the bottom and QFIL does not start the flash in EDL. It does not go into recovery !!!!!
  9. S

Hello ... I updated my 16s M971Q to flyme 8.21.1.22 android 10 but unfortunately I put the rom china and it doesn't make me do the downgrade neither with update nor with QFIL. Bootloader is unlcked and I tried to flash the twrp recommended in the first post but it doesn't start ..... do you have...
  10. S

Thread a205u update.zip

My samsung a20 is in bootloop stopped on the boot logo, but it enters recovery! I tried the flash with odin but despite being successful it does not load the system .... someone has an update.zip file I try to flash from SD card recovery thanks
  11. S

Post [solved]Bootloop even after Odin flash and full-wipe - What's left to try? (Exynos)

I ask you for help then ... I have a Samsung A20 in the same situation when I flash the firmware it is successful but unfortunately nothing is written remains on the power-on logo screen ... how should I proceed ???
  12. S

Post [GUIDE] custom roms flashing instructions

i installed the twrp and it went into bootloop ... changed slot the is practically dead. - does not go fastboot -does not charge - it is not detected by pc someone knows how to do it
  13. S

Post BRICK - Vernee Pro V2 - Can't flash stock Rom ERROR : STATUS_PRELOADER_INVALID

Hi all .. I need help as the STATUS_PRELOAD_INVALID error persists. even following the instructions of Yanseu and changed the scatter and preload file of the power 5 presents me with another error. The cell is in brick with a black screen Do you have any suggestions??
  14. S

Post How to Install Leaked Android 10 Beta OTA on Sprint LG V50

someone has kept the v50 sprint update .up file, I can't find it anywhere
  15. S

Post [LG V50] temp root exploit via CVE-2020-0041 including magisk setup

you are really good guys .. this morning i have some free hours ... i will try with my v50 sprint and send log + procedure used