Recent content by SpaceCaker

1. SpaceCaker

Post Can't edit lidroid-res.apk

you need to add the lidroid-res apk to the apktool folder in userdata. or if i recall use apktool -f lidroid-res.apk it fails to decompile because it misses "various framework items" Sometimes it can be due to using different framework-res.apk's
  2. SpaceCaker

Post Customize option in themes

Sadly this is true. I have read that mostly if the locale is chinese it stays but didnt really worked for me either. So what you are saying is indeed the only way sometimes it pops back and such but dissappears right away
  3. SpaceCaker

Post [ROM][D722P] Mokee 5.1 UNOFFICIAL 04/03/2016 [XperiAMM]

This rom still has the weird orientation bug in lockscreen camera. Normal camera works fine. tried to log it but cant seem to find anything to do with it o.O
  4. SpaceCaker

Post [ROM][D722P] Resurrection Remix LP UNOFFICIAL 28/02/2016 [XperiAMM]

Isnt it great to have more roms ? we used to have none and now roms are uprising. the title of this rom states unofficial and isnt marshmallow so yeah. in my opinion keep the roms coming :) more choices
  5. SpaceCaker

Using this rom as daily driver. Working fine for me. Only dunno whichxapp to use for ir blaster but no problem. Only one bug i found. Mainly visual. When launching camera app from lockscreen default shortcut. The orientation of the app is bugged everything is going wrong direction. While...
  6. SpaceCaker

Post Manga/Anime Discussion Thread

exactly :P same here thats why i was stoked for schwarzesmarken :3
  7. SpaceCaker

Post Manga/Anime Discussion Thread

its great :3 you watched Muv luv alternative? thats compareable and also awesome :3
  8. SpaceCaker

Yeah works have installed it and am pleased with the rom :) for me its smooth, and finally the smartcover works how i want it, as last time i tried cm12.1 in december this wasnt added yet. Now its actually my daily and have more internal space left then with stock :3 so really pleased
  9. SpaceCaker

Only for the d722p or also appliable for d722, i suppose yes from what i have read before but just want to be sure.
  10. SpaceCaker

Post LG G3s,Beat,... [D722,...] General Thread

You have the latest twrp from vasy.ru? Sent from my LG-D722 using XDA Free mobile app
  11. SpaceCaker

Jup. it force closes the Bluetooth app like Sharing bluetooth force closes
  12. SpaceCaker

So i have installed CM12.1 latest nightly. with Bread and butter kernel. however Sharing with bluetooth has stopped FC is always coming on :/ and thats 1 thing that annoys me/ also BT wont turn on due to that.
  13. SpaceCaker

Wrong download/ faulty cm build? Etc Sent from my LG-D722 using XDA Free mobile app
  14. SpaceCaker

Post [ROM][DEV][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 9.1 - BroadcomCM [TOTORO][Beta 5 - 14/07/2014]

Mainly the reason why cm11 was better maintained by dev was because the main documentation and support was greater on that platform Cm9 was already out dated at that time and also partly not downloadable as source. So couldnt work further on it. Sent from my LG-D722 using XDA Free mobile app
  15. SpaceCaker

Use lg pc suite to ota update ^^ worked fir me Sent from my LG-D722 using XDA Free mobile app