Recent content by spacejam

1. spacejam

Post Fire Star UI - 3.0

Within the last fix the device boots fine and everything seems to be ok at the time been. Thanks buddy!
  2. spacejam

Post Fire Star UI - 3.0

Same here also after the fix
  3. spacejam

Post [INDEX] App Translators - Developers, we translate your apps! [10 Jun 2017]

Really thanks for your support
  4. spacejam

Post [INDEX] App Translators - Developers, we translate your apps! [10 Jun 2017]

I really appreciate it! Thanks for your support
  5. spacejam

Post [APP][6.0+][UPDATED] FrontFlash Notification v2.5 (20190424)

FrontFlash Notification v2.5 Changelog 2.5 (current release) migration to native Android Pie 9 (API 28) updated internal black-list for the auto-excluded applications minor bug fixes Download Link on first post
  6. spacejam

Yes, some are already finalized. You already updated Czech strings in the past. Thanks dude
  7. spacejam

FFN localizations Hi guys, I made some changes to the strings, so I'm here once again to kindly ask for your cooperation. Also, some new languages such as Indonesian, Japanese, Slovenian, Hindi could be really appreciated. App Name: FrontFlash Notification XDA-Thread...
  8. spacejam

FrontFlash Notification v2.4.9 Changelog 2.4.9 (current release) minor bug fixes Download Link on first post
  9. spacejam

FrontFlash Notification v2.4.7 Changelog 2.4.7 (current release) under the hood fixes and optimizations Download Link on first post
  10. spacejam

This app can't take control over the brightness, the color and the speed (On-Off phase) of a flash; unfortunately it isn't a LED... no way for the developers to handle these features. All of them are strictly related to the hardware and its manufacturer and therefore vary from model to model.
  11. spacejam

FrontFlash Notification v2.4.2 Changelog 2.4.2 (current release) fixed the custom shortcut icon issue on Android 7.1.x devices minor bug fixes Download Link on first post
  12. spacejam

Hi, the problem you're experiencing is not directly related to the new release of this application. As stated in the first post: ...so even the old versions are involved. I'm a J6 user too and yes, it's a shame such an attitude by Samsung, but unfortunately there's nothing I can do to fix it...
  13. spacejam

This app can't take control over the brightness, the color and the speed (On-Off phase) of a flash; unfortunately it isn't a LED... no way for the developers to handle these features. All of them are strictly related to the hardware and its manufacturer and therefore vary from model to model.