• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Spaceminer

1. Spaceminer

Post Stock Moto G 5 G Ace Android 11 (Stock RETEU)

Got a problem. I can delete files but can't add anything. Any ideas?
  2. Spaceminer

Found it! Thanks a million. I've got system r/w.
  3. Spaceminer

Which r/w script did you use? I tried both of the ones that I could find and neither work it causes a bootloop. Could you link the one that you used specifically?
  4. Spaceminer

Post Magisk on G7 Play XT1952-4 Installed Succesfully

Here you go! https://download.lineageos.org/channel
  5. Spaceminer

Post Is it possible to root pixel 4a Android 10 without a pc?

You need a USB C to USB C cable. And a rooted phone with the Magisk adb & fastboot module, and termux installed. That's it. I've unlocked and rooted the Moto E (2020), Moto G Fast, Moto G7 Play, and Pixel 4a with this method. Just open termux and type in SU then fastboot commands will work...
  6. Spaceminer

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][sunfish] LineageOS 18.1

0 = permissive 1 = enforcing adb shell setenforce 1
  7. Spaceminer

Post Question Unlock OEM without a pc ?

You can unlock the bootloader and root it with another rooted phone, an OTG cable, and the magisk ADB module. I've done it with the Moto E 2020, Moto G7 Play, Moto G8 Fast, and the Pixel 4a. Fastboot D and flashing stock firmware via OTG also works for all the phones I've listed.
  8. Spaceminer

Post [Stock/Rooted Boot Images] Pixel 4a [NOV 02]

Inside the factory firmware zip, there's another zip. Extract that, then look inside.
  9. Spaceminer

Post [Stock/Rooted Boot Images] Pixel 4a [NOV 02]

Download viper manually. Install the driver, reboot, and turn on legacy mode in Viper's settings. It'll work. https://zackptg5.com/downloads/v4afx.apk
  10. Spaceminer

Post Pixel 4a creaky case issues

How to fix your creak! I actually just stopped mine from creaking. Hopefully this will help a few other people. It seems like the backs aren't securely locked in place. This is what I did. 1. Place both thumbs on the screen over the creaky spot, with your pointer fingers behind them on the...
  11. Spaceminer

Post For anyone who wants Viper but can't get it to work.

I wasn't sure, so I checked. Yes, I believe it does. I'm not sure why either because Viper appears to work with enforcing.
  12. Spaceminer

Post For anyone who wants Viper but can't get it to work.

V4A - Android 11, no edits or tricks needed. Install from magisk and reboot.
  13. Spaceminer

Post Magisk Module "noneDisplayCutout" (full screen for apps in landscape)

I don't know if you're still looking for something to fix that, but I found this and it's perfect. I used the Pixel 5 display cutout. Everything is full screen in landscape with this. It adjusts for the keyboard using MMS and stuff too. It's been wonderful using this...