• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by SpartanG01

1. S

Thread Note 4 Softbrick, Odin fail, Newest firmware. Help?

Couple of nights ago my Note 4 (American T-Mobile SM-N910T) started boot looping. I've rooted, flashed recovery and all that jazz so I did what I assumed was the fix. I tried to reflash the stock rom and reset the entire system. Boot to recovery Cache wipe Factory Reset Didn't work...... Load...
  2. S

Post Galaxy S5 SafetyNet (Pass before Magisk install, Fail directly after?)

Yeah they both fail. I'll try the beta. Edit: Beta Works!
  3. S

Post Galaxy S5 SafetyNet (Pass before Magisk install, Fail directly after?)

I don't know how to pull the logs or what would be useful here? As for screen shots, I dunno it's pretty cut and dry lol it passes without magisk installed and then fails both tests as soon as i install it. I hid Magisk using the feature you suggested and it did not change anything. Lookout...
  4. S

Thread Galaxy S5 SafetyNet (Pass before Magisk install, Fail directly after?)

So I'm in the process of getting a GPS spoofer going and I flashed pre March 17' stock firmware (Safety net still passes), Installed TWRP (Safety net still passes), install Magisk Manager APK (Safety net still passes), boot into TWRP and install Magisk and Safety Net fails. All the guides I've...
  5. S

Post [XPOSED] Pokémon GO Controls Xposed Module

I'm also having the problem where I open pokemon go ocntrols and it tells me to enable mock locations and i say ok and it opens settings and i hit enable and hit back and it says i need to enable it again. I tried using Mock Mock Location's whitelist adding just pokemon go, just pokemon go...
  6. S

Post [GUIDE] [UNBRICK][ROOT] FLASH Any LG L9 Factory ROM (kdz) WITH OFFLINE FIX

How do you plan on getting cm10? I thought you have to unlock the bootloader to be able to flash over a custom rom?
  7. S

as far as ive read you have to flash the 20b kdz to get the bootloader unlocked for the 20f phones dont you?
  8. S

i guess thats where im confused, i didnt know i could select which kdz to download doing it online? i thought it would just update to the newest one appropriate for my phone? i have an american tombile p769, the 20b fw is european isnt it?
  9. S

im tryin to flash 20b so i can put cynaogen 10.1 on it, i have to do the offline method for that dont i?
  10. S

when i try to flash any kdz i get "The phone and usb cable are not connected" before 15% how would i offline flash any KDZ if the problem is the flashing of a KDZ fails?
  11. S

i tried it a dozen times, just pushing restart and closing out all the programs and starting over still nothing it says usb and phone not connected to computer
  12. S

I'm having the exact same problem with the exact same log. What the duece?
  13. S

Post [Guide]Unlock Bootloader for Noobs P769

Excuse me of course you are right, I had watched the first quarter of the video and read that post and the way they present the information is slightly different i misunderstood, they do represent the same method. However, I was aware it's possible. As I stated clearly in my first post I have...
  14. S

That doesn't answer my question? That's a different method and says nothing about working specifically for my phones version and has just as many people saying it didn't work for them.
  15. S

Does this actually work though? Is it confirmed to allow you to install a custom rom on my version of the P769? 20f from Tmobile US? If I know it works I'm sure I can accomplish it but I don't want to waste my time and frustration on something only like one person has ever managed to get working...