• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by speedme

1. speedme

Post Oppo Reno 2 official ColorOS 11 (Android 11) release this month

On my Reno 2, the font is crystal clear with Roboto font. I have to say that I'm using another launcher (Nova Launcher Prime), maybe you can try another launcher as well.
  2. speedme

Today I received the ColorOS11.1 update with security patch of 5th June 2021 in the Netherlands. Without need of using any VPN, btw.
  3. speedme

Post Oppo reno 2 root

It seems that it's for the Reno 2 F, not the normal Reno 2. Maybe it can also work for the normal Reno 2, but I haven't tried. I only checked the information that is given.
  4. speedme

Those are still Android 10 (ColorOS7) roms. Found out that the ColorOS11 version of the Reno 2 = CPH1907NV44_11_F.17 Can't find a link to download it though, so I could sideload it.
  5. speedme

I have the same. But I guess that ColorOS11 will be rolled out in batches and so it can take some time untill you receive the update, even on a VPN.
  6. speedme

I don't have ColorOS11 yet, even though I tried with several VPN's to several countries. I"ll keep trying.
  7. speedme

Post Reno2 stuck in Reboot loop

I am afraid there is nothing much to do, other than bring it in for repair. You could try to deplete the battery completely, then charge it to 100% again. Sometimes when battery if fully depleted, the device resets itself. It's a long shot, but worth the try.
  8. speedme

Post recovery mode

There are several checks in the firmware to see if your phone has ready for the update. It seems that it doesn't allow the update. If you exit recovery mode, are you still able to boot your phone normally ? Have you downloaded the firmware from your country's Oppo website ?
  9. speedme

Which VPN client did you guys use ? I have tried several VPN client in the PlayStore and set it to Spain or Germany, but whatever I do I don't get an update.
  10. speedme

Indeed, people shouldn't when they patient enough when the release is for their country. If someone is impatient, like me, a VPN can do magic
  11. speedme

Yes, but with a free VPN client you can connect to 1 of these countries (when released of course) and then download the update. Android is multi-language, you won't notice any difference than if it was released for the UK itself. (I have done it a couple of times before)
  12. speedme

Thread Oppo Reno 2 official ColorOS 11 (Android 11) release this month

Hi fellow Reno owners, Oppo announced yesterday that the ColorOS11 (Android 11) update for our Reno 2 will be released this month in Europe. Source : and https://community.oppo.com/in/thread?id=796961978332741636 Some Asian countries already received the beta, but is seems we are the first...
  13. speedme

Post Oppo reno 2 root

I'm not really into rooting or flashing custom roms (those days are behind me), but I found this website which claims that the CPH1907 model can be rooted. https://www.getdroidtips.com/root-oppo-reno-2-cph1907/ Maybe someone could give it a try ?
  14. speedme

Post Has anyone received the ColorOS 7 update?

I already had ColorOS7, which I downloaded using a VPN set to Switserland. I know it was a different C number, because I saw on the Dutch Oppo website a newer version to download (based on date, not on C number). When I manually tried to install this version, the phone told me that my installed...
  15. speedme

Post Has anyone received the ColorOS 7 update?

I already had ColorOS7 via Switzerland (don't know version number), but I also received C32 just now. It has security patch 5 June 2020 in it.