• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by SPHM900

1. SPHM900

Post [ROM] [TW 6.0.1 MM] N910T3UVU3EQC1 Stock Rooted Odex/DeOdex for Note 4 [DISCONTINUED]

hi so i have tmobile note 4, and i cannot get this to boot! i am trying to flash the debloated deodexed from a clean wipe. it gets stuck in a boot loop. its been awhile since i picked up this phone, and i really need to get it working. maybe my previous firmware may be causing an issue? i can...
  2. SPHM900

Post [H918] Stock DeOdex Flashable ROM.

so when can we expect a stable, flashable rom? and how hard will it be to incorporate the features from the V10? ex G4 tweakbox etc
  3. SPHM900

Post [ROM] LG V10 H901-10c Debranded, Debloated, Deodexed ROM - Clean & Stable

I did end up downloading that. Still can't get it to work Sent from my LG V10 using XDA Labs
  4. SPHM900

I did end up downloading that. Still can't get it to work Sent from my LG V10 using XDA Labs
  5. SPHM900

Post [XPOSED] G4 Tweakbox - [THEME - Status Bar, Clock, Advanced Reboot & More [31 Dec 15]

:( did that like 10 times. Still not getting my xposed
  6. SPHM900

Post [XPOSED] G4 Tweakbox - [THEME - Status Bar, Clock, Advanced Reboot & More [31 Dec 15]

No because I'm still on 5.1. Sdk 22 is for me
  7. SPHM900

Using 86 sdk22 arm64 (that's from memory but I know that I am using a correct version. Between 79 and the newest 86 I can use) but I can't get it to load. Maybe because it needs to be zip aligned with the system in the initial boot? All I know is that this is really frustrating. I had this...
  8. SPHM900

no matter what i do no matter how hard i try i cannot get xposed to work!!!! this doesnt work for me!!! can someone help???? ive tried EVERYTHING and have litteraly been sitting here since 6am reading and rereading every single thread! no one has my problem! there is no fix and i did have this...
  9. SPHM900

i cant get the G3 and G2 tweakboxes to work!!! i dont know why and what im doing wrong.....some other xposed moduels works but not these ones....help???
  10. SPHM900

Thread Device Encryption

Has anyone had any luck with encrypting there device with root? or before root? i tried encrypting then going to recovery and my recovery couldn't get the password to go thru....someone have any insight?
  11. SPHM900

Post [Recovery][LG-H901] Updated TWRP 3.0.0.0 (Still unofficial)

Lol yours is funny so it nulls out the nasty sarcasm
  12. SPHM900

Post [Recovery][LG-H901] Updated TWRP 3.0.0.0 (Still unofficial)

any eta on an offical version?
  13. SPHM900

Post PLEASE Help!!!

So, the power vol down actually brings you into recovery instead of a factory reboot. Didn't know that. After I got into recovery, I did a back up. a system wipe did nothing. So I reflashed the v10 stock non root and reflashed the siraltus ROM over top. then restored data. Its like it never...
  14. SPHM900

Post PLEASE Help!!!

got into recovery, thank you very very much