Recent content by spiderio

1. spiderio

Post Ios 13.2 emojis font

I have trouble with that one, when I write numbers, it changes into emoticons
  2. spiderio

Post Ios 13.2 emojis font

Do you plan on releasing iOS 14 emoji??
  3. spiderio

Post Emui 9.1

how do you do it? can you share it with us
  4. spiderio

Post [NO-ROOT] iOS 12.1 Emoji theme for P20/P20 Pro [UPDT 05/02/19]

this is great IDEA, can anyone help us to get this
  5. spiderio

Post Higher bitrates mod possible?

could you create the comparison video about this?
  6. spiderio

Post [GUIDE] Best Battery Life Possible

thank you i will try to make it 1080p to save the battery
  7. spiderio

Post How is your battery?

I think the battery drain is only affect exynos version like mine I hate the battery drain.. I hope Samsung will hear and solve this problem ---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ---------- I can assure you that Snapdragon Battery management is better...
  8. spiderio

Post Standby drain

Very bad standby drain.. Even when S10+ full charge 100%, set to airplane mode, wifi off, data off, sync off, AOD off, and set many app to sleep, from 23.00 to 5am, battery left 92%... It's worse than any huawei
  9. spiderio

Post Standby drain

any idea how to reach samsung regarding this battery drain??
  10. spiderio

yeah me too, experience the same problems, damn! samsung! what are you doing when the phone is standby :(
  11. spiderio

I've experience bad battery Life, especially standby drain, it is very dissapointing
  12. spiderio

Post Standby drain

From 100% I unplugged at night around 23.00 and in the morning 5.00am I've got 92%, it's on Wifi.. Worse battery for s10+ Exynos
  13. spiderio

I have S10+ Exynos version, the battery life is so bad, it's drain quick after unplugged.. And at night on wifi from 100% to 92% in the morning, damn!!! So bad
  14. spiderio

Post Root for all models that don't have it...

I will waiting for H870DS I have the device waiting to root or bricked
  15. spiderio

Post [GCam] [Wide Angle] LG G5,LG G6,LG V20,LG V30 - v4.2

In my LG G6 i follow all your settings and tested out.. I also experimented some settings and turn out, if I change input model to Taimen the picture is better