Recent content by Spookymyo

1. Spookymyo

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

Thanks I'll give it a try. But I do have auto updates disabled and it still happens. I installed the non root version and have not had this issue since.
  2. Spookymyo

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

I'm having an issue where ever couple of days vanced gets replaced by the native YouTube app. I use the root version. I uninstall the default YouTube app then use the vanced manager app to install vanced. But in the system settings it's not recognized as "vanced" it shows up as YouTube. And for...
  3. Spookymyo

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

I just got the notification for the latest update to magisk manager. So I installed it. I'm on the canary build because I have a pixel 4 Android 11. But when I did and tried to open it the magisk boot up screen popped up and disappeared over and over. I tried clearing cache and restarting. That...
  4. Spookymyo

Post Remove Weather from Lockscreen

Not true. You have to be rooted and use pixel launcher editor with substratum. You can remove the Google now widget. Only problem is that it leaves the space unusable.
  5. Spookymyo

Post Remove rounded corners?

It's very obvious that the rounded corners at the top of the display are painted that way.
  6. Spookymyo

Post Check out the new XDA app! Let us know what you think [App rolling out now]

Bring back XDA labs! It was superior to this run of the mill cookie cutter forum app.
  7. Spookymyo

Post [APP] Edge Sense Plus ◦ Customize Active Edge on your Pixel4

Pixel 4 (flame). Android 11 (RQ1A.201205.008).
  8. Spookymyo

Post [APP] Edge Sense Plus ◦ Customize Active Edge on your Pixel4

Tried that but unfortunately didn't help.
  9. Spookymyo

Post Google pixel 4 issue with motion blur? Help!

Might be a hardware issue. I don't have that issue.
  10. Spookymyo

Post Recommendation to a phone with small screen?

If you're ok with an older phone the Sony Xperia XZ2 is my favorite compact phone I've ever used.
  11. Spookymyo

Post Check out the new XDA app! Let us know what you think [App rolling out now]

Still not as good as xda labs. The new site is just one more run of the mill forum site. I loved reading the tech articles in the news feed in labs. And for apps I always checked labs first before going to the play store. I can't say how good the new app is because it's not working. Nothing I do...
  12. Spookymyo

Post Gcam 8.1

Not yet. And all the apk's I've downloaded won't install. Not even the mod versions.