Recent content by spoonzz666

1. spoonzz666

Post Hardware Development TEYES CC3

Hey all, have two questions. 1. Sometimes after starting up the car, the navigation is never saved. It always asks me to select a navigation app. Anyone know how to get it to not forget? 2. Can the cc3 360 cameras be used as a dashcam? If so, how? Thanks
  2. spoonzz666

All the steering buttons work. Sucks they can't be remapped (don't see any settings relating to it) and without the canbus I'll lose the guides on the 360 cameras (e.g. guides from turning the steering wheel, etc). Not sure why there aren't any options to change it. It has possible because...
  3. spoonzz666

I figured. Very unfortunate as I can't even go back to the home screen with my steering wheel controls. It just cycles through a few apps (Bluetooth, phone, etc) but never the 360 camera app or the home screen. Home screen button obviously works if I want to go to home or choose the 360 app...
  4. spoonzz666

I have a cc3 with 360 camera, canbus, etc. Is there a program to let me change the steering wheel buttons? The stock doesn't let me change and I assume it's because of the canbus. I'd just like to hold the home button to launch 360 camera program if that's possible.
  5. spoonzz666

I had no idea that is a thing. Been like that when I was installed it over a year ago. I will press the button when I use the car again. Cheers.
  6. spoonzz666

What's the issue with the 360 camera? The 3d model car graphics does not render unless I'm in reverse which is when the 3d model appears. Anyone know how to make it appear? While normal driving, the 3d model is invisible.
  7. spoonzz666

Post Hardware Development TEYES Australia

What kind of screen does it use? Hopefully something with a super bright display to prevent glaring. Also some issues. 1. cc3 360 still doesn't do Bluetooth tethering. Why is that? For example, once Bluetooth is hooked up, it doesn't use my mobile data. When I load up android auto, it uses...
  8. spoonzz666

Is the car still not rendering for cc3 360? My car is a black rectangle but when into reverse, the car 3d model renders perfectly. I'm also on the latest firmware. I don't quite understand why it wouldn't work? Coding issue I'm guessing?
  9. spoonzz666

Do you have the "Hotspot Automatic" option enabled in the app? I have that and also the notification bar setting enabled as well.
  10. spoonzz666

I had to get the APK from apkpure and you should be good to go. If everything is fine I wouldn't bother upgrading. I had the issue of the 3d model of the car not rendering in the 360 panorama app so I thought I'd update but I still have the same issue. It works when in reverse though.
  11. spoonzz666

On my phone 😁
  12. spoonzz666

Yea I made a new reply saying it works. I just have the car render issue that other people have had (searched this thread). Hopefully there's a firmware that fixes it.
  13. spoonzz666

Oh man, it's so frustrating how most things work but there's also some nitpicking issues I'm always encountering. For example, for the 360 cameras/app, the car model doesn't render but only does in reverse. Why is it even connected to something like that? Is there a purpose to having a...
  14. spoonzz666

Hey all, managed to install 3 of 4 cameras of my cc3 360 cameras. What direction should the side mirror cameras be facing? Right now I've got it facing outwards parallel to the side mirror casing. I've attached some photos of how it looks right now. Let me know, thanks. I am assuming where the...
  15. spoonzz666

Works beautifully. Thanks 😃😃