• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by sport93

1. S

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1] switchroot LineageOS 15.1

Strange, I have no issues with the internet, what I do have is damn slow charging.. even using the original charger
  2. S

Well, I tried TWRP again, this time I checked ‘System’ in ‘mount’, did actually work.. thank you for help tho
  3. S

So after installing joycon fix it hasn’t fixed my R3/L3 issues still doesn’t work, any idea?
  4. S

Post Custom rom on my Intel head unit?

Ok, so I have 70mai from xiaomi dash cam, it has an app that let's you see what it records and download the videos that already stored inside the cams memory. Because of the issue with videos while driving I can't use the app...
  5. S

Absolutely right about the safety, I am not stupid to use that while driving..duh..... I need it for streaming my front camera! I just gave YouTube as an example! Thanx for lecture tho......
  6. S

Sorry, airmonts? My problem is that on android 8 when driving, YouTube OE similar apps doesn't allow video only when on Parking or not moving, any help with that?
  7. S

No one?
  8. S

Thread Custom rom on my Intel head unit?

Hello, So I got this head unit - ZOYOSKII Android 9.0 10.4 inch IPS vertical https://a.aliexpress.com/3Lp78iBm ANY chance installing custom rom on it? Also, if anyone knows about buying or fixing the can box I’ll be glad to receive some help.. If connected, steering wheel buttons work unnatural...
  9. S

Thread need help with my Mi TV BOX Enhanced 3

Hello, I have a few issues with my mi box, im on 1.5.2v (MDZ-18-aa) and after rooting my machin (so i can use link2sd) every time i use Kodi or even Youtube, after 5-10min the box tries to go to screen saver (which i disabled). can someone please explain me what should i do? i tried to go to...
  10. S

Post Audio fix for Inspiron 7353

Same here.. i have mini pc gigabyte brix 2807. Celeron 2807 cpu No sound with hdmi but i do get sound with earphones jack but if i plug rca from jack to tv dosent work. So only earphones jack Help
  11. S

Post help building MIUI rom for our n920c and such

i really hope that someone will see this post and will be happy to help us
  12. S

Thread help building MIUI rom for our n920c and such

hello friends! i know that no one yet started to "build" a MIUI rom, me as a MIUI fan i really want to see that rom on our GREAT phone. it can be done, i think. it did on the NOTE 4 and his brothers. yesterday i almost bought a xiaomi mi note pro just beacuase i wanted the rom but its too...
  13. S

Post [ROM] Miui V7 ( 5.1.1 ) on OnePlus 2 [11/13/2015]

i tired xposed but dosent work
  14. S

how can we install AK Kernel? it seems like it doesnt work on Miui
  15. S

when im installing gapps i loose my reception like i dont have sim inside..