Recent content by SRIHARI_GUY

1. SRIHARI_GUY

Post [ROM][ONEUI 2.5][10.0][A530F/A530W/A730F]FusionX V1.0

I have been using FusionX for a while now. No new bugs apart from what OP stated. I caught one Random Reboot but other than that it's working pretty good. SafetyNet works after using Magisk Hide Props Config. Thanks for your hardwork!
  2. SRIHARI_GUY

Post [ROM][ONEUI 2.1][10.0][A530F/A530W/A730F] QDroid V2.5

I haven't tried QDroid yet, Since I don't know for myself before trying, I asked others about it. If I find any bugs after trying, I will let you know :fingers-crossed:
  3. SRIHARI_GUY

Post [ROM][ONEUI 2.1][10.0][A530F/A530W/A730F] QDroid V2.5

Hey can anyone confirm if Google Pay (India) works on this build? I have seen some people say that SafetyNet passes for their device but Banking Apps don't work (on A8+ devices with GSIs). Do they work on the OneUI version? Thanks in advance!
  4. SRIHARI_GUY

Post [SAR][Vendor][10][A530F/A530W/A730F] Vendor Quack V2.5 For Galaxy A8/A8+ 2018

Hey, Can anyone share what are the most stable Android 11 GSI for our device as of now? Was anyone able to get Banking Apps working? Thanks in advance!
  5. SRIHARI_GUY

Post [A-ONLY][TREBLE][9.0][A530F/A530W/A730F] Vendor Pie For Galaxy A8/A8+ 2018

prashantp01 Hey, since Android 10 is out, can this vendor be used for an Android 10 GSI with minimal bugs or is there a need for an Android 10 vendor?
  6. SRIHARI_GUY

Post [A-ONLY][TREBLE][8.0][A530F/A530W/A730F]Vendor Oreo For Galaxy A8/A8+ 2018

That was really helpful, was overwhelmed due to the amount of variables involved ---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ---------- So I guess I will give Phh-Treble a try then
  7. SRIHARI_GUY

I can live without VoLTE but someone has to fix the fingerprint issue. Can anyone who tried fixing it open a issue in AOSP Extended's GitHub or any for that matter. I know it's asking for too much :(. If there's a dirty fix, I am cool with that as well ---------- Post added at 03:53 AM...
  8. SRIHARI_GUY

Can you tell us what's broke and what's not in the GSI ;)? Also how is the experience mchlbenner ?
  9. SRIHARI_GUY

Post Samsung A8+ (2018) is to get Android Oreo soon

------------------------- News on Android Pie Certification ------------------------- So SamMobile found a list of WiFi Certifications for Galaxy A8 and A9 variants with Android Pie running on them. We can be rest assured that, A8+ will get it's certification in a few days or so . I will...
  10. SRIHARI_GUY

Most probably yes, SamMobile claims there might be one. They can be trusted, I guess.
  11. SRIHARI_GUY

Post [ROM][8.0.0][TeamExyKings] S9 PLUS PORT FOR A8 PLUS 2018

So I am wondering that is there even a slim chance of A8+ getting an AOSP-based ROM? But I guess SE is good enough, atleast for me in terms of performance, So let alone AOSP-based ROMs relevance for this device. Exynos is a nightmare tho
  12. SRIHARI_GUY

I would guess the update to be sometime around the mid of Q1 - End of Q3
  13. SRIHARI_GUY

Then we have no choice but to wait until Samsung rolls out the update as OTA or via the latter method :(
  14. SRIHARI_GUY

Oops my bad! But still Samsung Switch allows you to update the device for further updates even when OTA is not rolling out. So try checking that and let me know