Recent content by ssaikia3

1. S

Post [APP][2.2+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

Thanks a lot, for providing the link to the discussion. Changing namespace to global worked in my case (Lavender, evolutionX, v5.8). You saved my sanity! Just for the record, I did search the thread before writing a post with more than a hundred words, and for some reason, couldn't find it, I...
  2. S

Post [APP][2.2+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

Well, hello everyone! I've a question, recently I've noticed that mixplorer isn't showing the entire contents of the "#/data/data/" I don't know what made it work that way, tried looking for settings, but nothing helped. Strangely, It's not totally empty either. It shows two directories one is...
  3. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10][lavender] EvolutionX 4.7

If anything is more annoying than people asking ETA of an update, than it's the reply! Just ignore those dumdums.
  4. S

(I quoted you just because. The following is to everyone.) I see this, even some developers saying this. This is pure BS! There is nothing like "Rom settling", after installing it is understandable for the ROM to make some adjustments like caching some app data, or updating apps to latest or...
  5. S

Post [ROM][12.0][OFFICIAL] Weeb Project [LAVENDER]

6-7 hours isn't "very good battery", more like okay-ish. With normal usage, atleast 10 hours is expected. You go about your day at 9am and if battery runs out at about 3pm, I wouldn't call it "very good battery". By normal usage I mean WhatsApp, Gmail, few calls, and reading etc. I don't mean to...
  6. S

Thanks, I appreciate the effort for trying to be helpful to us, we need more people like you. But in my case finger unlocks just fine. Dirty flashed over the last version. Something probably is broken at your end.
  7. S

Post How do I use the headphones microphone? Help

Probably. Anyway, did you try recording your voice in a different app? If the other app works that'd mean this is WA bug or may be just not compatible with WA. Try few things- 1. record voice in WA and a different app with earbud. Check the results. If earbud works in diff app, than blame WA...
  8. S

Idk what's up, as everyone has got totally different environment in their phone, with all kinds of apps, mods and stuff.. I also don't want to comment on why you need free RAM, may be because you have to play a game that consumes a lot of RAM, or run a few apps simultaneously for some reason, or...
  9. S

AFAIK You can manually uninstall them one by one, or write a script and run through adb, to remove the packages in bulk. Either way you're definitely going to face a lot of bugs. I'd strictly suggest you not to do this. However you can still try, if you're bored or something.
  10. S

Well, I don't like complaining in general, and I also understand that the dev can't be held responsible for every single bug we find in the rom, as a lot of people are involved in the process, who knows who screws what and when, but Seriously though, "power button torch" is my favorite feature...
  11. S

Post Going no-Google

I once went on a full on no google mission. - Lineage, no gapps, not even micro g - apps were mostly, if not all, from fdroid - colud (storage, backup, notes) I used nextcloud, also used mega - davx for contacts - search engine - startpage or sometimes DDG - email from proton - youtube, which...
  12. S

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] crDroid Android 6.11 [LAVENDER][EOL]

Magisk manager > settings > repackage magisk manager
  13. S

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] crDroid Android 6.11 [LAVENDER][EOL]

Yesh sure, 0777 also, if you have magisk installed, make sure to check pubg in magisk hide, and then repackage magisk manager. That'll do.
  14. S

Click the checkbox for pubg in magisk hide, and also hide magisk manager. ---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ---------- I formatted my data, started from scratch, I've'nt used any back/restore app, all I did was, let google install the apps that I...
  15. S

It doesn't matter what your OS does for you. When you're on a public forum, seeking help, just have the decency of following the rules and regulations that is mentioned. It'll not make you less of a human. Not everyone here speaks english natively, still they all try to post in english only...