Recent content by ST Dog

1. S

Post [ROM] [potter] ArrowOS 10.0 | OFFICIAL | STABLE [Android 10]

That's the Aug 30/31 builds I already mentioned at sourceforge (as I already mentioned). The Sep builds are what's missing.
  2. S

Oops... yes Aug, the 8th month. :o After selecting the build and clicking download, the mirror list says "File not found/removed!" So, not available. (Tapatalk attachments not displaying properly on website)
  3. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][POTTER] - Havoc-OS 3.5 | Android 10

Anyone have any luck with VoLTE on Verizon? I just tried 3.9 build from Sep 28 and no luck. Stock Oreo it works fine. If not what's the last version of Havoc (or other ROM) with VoLTE working on Verizon. I've spent the last year on another Pie ROM w/o VoLTE and 1xRTT keeps getting worse at my...
  4. S

So where do we find the latest? I tried https://arrowos.net/download.php but the 10.0 builds don't show as available. I have the Oct Aug 31 build with Gapps from sourceforge, but can't find any newer. Also, where can I find older builds? Trying to figure out why I can't get VoLTE working with...
  5. S

Post [Oreo][Stock][Rom] TWRP Flashable Stock Builds

Ok, tried just erasing modemst1 and 2. No go. Restored persist/EFS backup and radio works including VoLTE. Tried a few 3rd part ROMs and non give VoLTE. Back to stock (made sure it erased EFS) and had to flash persist again. Weird that that I had to flash persist again. Need to go back through...
  6. S

I have the backup that the installed made plus full backups from TWRP before I started this, and back when I first installed AEX (over a year ago). I may not have erased EFS when I installed (it wad getting late and don't remember for sure). I'll get back to you. Glad to see you're still...
  7. S

In an effort to get VoLTE working (IMS registration wasn't working) I used this to go back to stock Oreo from AEX Pie. I get no signal. Phone info page shows radio off. If I turn on, exit, and go back it's off again. System I fo shows my IMEI amd phone number correctly, just no signal. Not...
  8. S

Post [LIVE-ISO][FWUL]adb/fastboot without any installation and driver issues [v3.2]

Was the phone in download mode when you booted FWUL? I think a few posts back that was suggested. For more steadfaster is the man.
  9. S

Post [LIVE-ISO][FWUL]adb/fastboot without any installation and driver issues [v3.2]

Boot the USB in a machine with a 64bit CPU. Doesn't matter what OS is on the machine (you don't use it).
  10. S

Oreo works fine for me, the direct links and the folder. https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=280762 Nougat folder works too
  11. S

Post [ROM][11.0][POTTER] crDroid v7.2 [23.01.2021]

Anyone using this with Verizon? Does VoLTE work?
  12. S

Post [ROM][10]Android Open Source Illusion Project[Potter][Alpha][06-05]

Possibly detecting boatload unlock. Installing magisk may hide that. I've seen reports of it working.
  13. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][POTTER] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

It's been an issue on many devices for several years. Search and you'll see tons of stories/articles about it. Even Apple having problems. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201542 I also see reports of the problem on high end devices like the Galaxy S series. I maybe stock does something to...
  14. S

Rename the zip .apk He also linked to the original apk in the post. (starts with MGC )
  15. S

It's interference on the 2.4GHz band. BT uses that frequency and so does wifi. Switch to 5GHz wifi and they don't interfere with each Other.