• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by stajlus

1. S

Post Derpfest ROM android 10 discussion, experiences, mods

I switched to a Pixel 5 ;) So far extremely satisfied. Concerning mods, there is only one thing I miss from DerpFest - being able to unlink ringer volume and notification volume. Thanks to the DerpFest devs for making my previous phone a joy to use!
  2. S

It is in my opinion very good, feels and looks like a pixel basically, it's snappy and battery life is good. A few reboots the last 6 months, I can't be sure if it's the phone/ROM or a certain type of jeans that presses the power button when i lean over/squat.
  3. S

Update; a fresh install of 06/25 followed by an OTA update to 07/07 worked out fine, strange...
  4. S

I see, thank you for answering. A heads up to all; latest OTA (07/07) boot loops (updated via built in OTA updater).
  5. S

So no more DerpFest, do you care to explain pros/cons with Syberia vs. DerpFest?
  6. S

I completely agree! A fantastic ROM, feels like a pixel/nexus, it just works (this also in part explains the low activity in this thread; nothing to write about).
  7. S

A quick update, in the new release (20200323), the "click/touch instead of scroll"-problem is solved. Everything just works, a very nice ROM.
  8. S

Well, "active" is a stretch but I pop in from time to time. The ROM works really good so not much to talk about, the only problem with latest release is that the screen sometimes "clicks" when I want to scroll, but it's not a big problem IMO. Otherwise it's close to perfect, everything works, no...
  9. S

Sure, attached you will find screenshots of derpfest settings and SOT.
  10. S

I just wanted to report that the call forwarding problem is solved in the latest version (20200308). Screenshot is still missing from left side button, I know it is fixable with magisk but I prefer to not be rooted. This is not a big problem since three finger swipe or long press pwr button...
  11. S

I'm running the latest version; 200224. Everything works fine as before, but I have noticed 2 things; 1. The left button is no longer mapped to screenshot action, nothing happens when I press it. 2. This is the biggest problem for me; call forwarding no longer works, or any MMI-code , ie. *124#...
  12. S

Are you running 20200218-version Laptapper? In that case; any problems/new features?
  13. S

Ok, I do not have that problem with latest version of Derpfest, yesterday evening I was in a call while driving and could answer a new incoming call via BT-button in my car. This does not happen that often so I can't really say if it worked for me or not in previous versions.
  14. S

I'm running the latest version (2020-02-10) without any problems. No noticable differences compared to previous version. What missing call waiting feature are you talking about, do you mean that it's not possible to accept incoming calls while in a call already?