• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by stalvatero

1. stalvatero

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience Plus 10.0 [S+P] [Pyxis][Nov Patch][2020-11-17]

Someone report me that GPay works. CTS problem is due to google and not to rom...sorry.
  2. stalvatero

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience Plus 10.0 [S+P] [Pyxis][Nov Patch][2020-11-17]

New version updated!! Changelog as usual in post #2 Download in post n.1 In SOURCEFORGE both version Standard and PLUS Edition
  3. stalvatero

I suggest you to read the first post for sure and also some of the latest posts were some users give some suggestions. [emoji6] Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  4. stalvatero

I read your feedback, all of them. I can confirm you that before uploading a new rom, i test it by myself for almost a couple of days. Also I have 2 dear friends helping me testing Rom. What I want to say is that if I wrote in changelog that a bug is fixed or a feature improved, this is true for...
  5. stalvatero

Well, some little implementation from PE team ion Plus Edition as 3 dots screenshot, increasing ringtone and other thing in Developer Option. Standard edition represent the purest Google Pixel experience. Not too much differences, but some people ask me for it... and now is here.
  6. stalvatero

New DOUBLE versione updated Someone of you ask me for PixelExperience Standard edition... and now is here! But there is some other under the wood... Changelog as usual in post #2 Download links and instructions in Post #1
  7. stalvatero

You can return stock in any moment with an official stock ROM in Fastboot version, and using XiaoMiFlash tool. So don't worry about it. Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk
  8. stalvatero

First, make sure you have unlocked bootloader. If you're on official global MIUI12 Rom, you don't need to install firmware. Also you cannot install Global Official Rom with TWRP... I read someone installed stock ota with TWRP, but someone other goes in bootloap. So i suggest you to not use...
  9. stalvatero

That's strange. in my case i came form MIUI12 Official Global Rom... btw.. if for you is good chinese firmware, stay with it..
  10. stalvatero

Done... Added in next version. Will be shipped in a couple of days [emoji3526] As you can see by other comment, fingerprint now works great. If you continue to have problem, I suggest you to make this steps: - Download official Global MIUI12 Rom, fastboot version - using MiFlash install the ROM...
  11. stalvatero

New Version uploading Changelog as usual in Post 2 Download Sourceforge URL in post 1 (uploading right now...give it some minute)
  12. stalvatero

Hi and thank you for your report. First of all, are you sure you installed latest version of rom? Fingerprint is improved a lot compared to the previous releases. Anyway, the fingerprint method is almost the same of EvoX. The differences are in ROM source and the implementation of the different...
  13. stalvatero

Thanks... Well I hate when leaving things half made... [emoji6] Hotspot works as it should do. I use it everyday to connect my iPad. Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk
  14. stalvatero

SBC is almost preferred to AAC in all rom. I noticed it also in MIUI12 stock ROM. You can force it in Developer Option (5 tap on Android version to enable it). For your Google Photo problem.. it's strange. All is working here. Try clean cache or uninstall and install again.. Inviato dal mio Mi...
  15. stalvatero

The one shipped with PixelExperience ROM is a simple SnapCamera. Works fine but nothing special. I suggest you to try a GCam as Urnyx or Parrot. You can find info, download and support on this Telegram group pyxisVelaPhotography Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk