• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by stanl56

1. stanl56

Post [ROM]|SM-T520|SM-T900|[UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 | Android 10

@TechDriver ,Great work on this build! Never thought I would see this accomplished. Many thanks and keep up the good work. This is fully usable with Nova beta 7.0.27.
  2. stanl56

Post [ROM][7.1.x|SM-T900| Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 (v2awifi)

Just reporting that I have resurrected my Tab Pro 12.2 SM-T900! Replaced the swollen battery and flashed LineageOS 14.1 from stock. Now running like a new tablet! Many thanks to Thomas Patry.
  3. stanl56

Post Note9 dex

I'm using a USB C to Displayport 6ft adapter cable for Note 9 Dex support on an older HP monitor that does not have HDMI. If anyone wants to go this route I'm using a CableCreations product no: CD0465. Cost $9.99, purchased on Amazon. Sent from my SM-N960U1 using XDA Labs
  4. stanl56

Post Note 9 DEX and DEX dongle

Hi All, Not sure if anyone would want to know this, but I have used a USB C to Displayport adapter for Dex support on an older HP monitor that does not have HDMI. If anyone wants to go this route I'm using a CableCreations product no: CD0465. Purchased on Amazon. Thanks Sent from my...
  5. stanl56

Post Galaxy s9 unlocked wifi calling t mobile

I installed this app on my SM-G965U1 on AT&T, and after opening and setting the option on I now have the WiFi calling icon in my status bar! Now just have to find a cell dead spot with Wi-Fi to try! Thanks for sharing this! Sent from my Samsung SM-G965U1 using XDA Labs
  6. stanl56

Post [T900XXUBOH4] FIRST Galaxy TabPRO 12.2 WiFi SM-T900 Lollipop 5.1.1 Firmware is HERE

Working fine so far! I flashed via ODIN 4 times before just letting it sit at the "Samsung" screen. After 10 - 15 mins it started to update the apps and finished! Only issue I had was Google PLay Services would not update right away, so I just let it sit overnight and all seems good now.
  7. stanl56

Post [ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 - Wingray Stingray Everest - bigPart

Many thanks to Schjschu for final CM-11. Just flashed by ota update, and running smoothly. Sent from my Xoom Wifi using XDA Free mobile app
  8. stanl56

Post [ROM][5.1.1] OmniROM - Wingray - bigPart - ALPHA

Yes, Schischu is an Android Master! I also tried the 5.1.1 Alpha since 7/6, but whent back to Schischu's CM 11 4.4.4 on my MZ604 Xoom. Will wait patiently for future 5.1.1 builds. Sent from my Rooted Samsung Galaxy SGH-I337 running Stock Lollipop 5.01
  9. stanl56

I don't want to sound disrespectful , but if you don't already know how to do these things, you shouldn't be playing with an ALPHA release! I suggest you read every thing in XDA related to the Xoom, rooting, TWRP Big Part, and custom roms. Sent from my Rooted Samsung Galaxy SGH-I337...
  10. stanl56

Schischu, This is amazing! Super smooth operations. Thank you so much for your efforts to keep the Xoom up to date. Anxiously awaiting updates! Sent from my Xoom Wifi using XDA Free mobile app
  11. stanl56

Post S.onyTablet.S v6.5 [ALLinONE] - new: Update OEM Apps! automatic ICS ROOT!, JB ROOT!

I've also rooted my Tablet S, but have not found any compatible custom roms. The last official Sony update locked the boot loader, so it's going to be near impossible now to do any custom roms. The other things going against us is the lack of active developers, and age of the device...
  12. stanl56

Post [How-To] Update to I337_OK2 - 5.0.1 and KeepRoot

Thanks muniz_ri Greatly appreciate your help. Phone works perfect and saved root!
  13. stanl56

Post [How-To] Update to I337_OK2 - 5.0.1 and KeepRoot

Muniz_ri: You do awsome work and thanks to Apoplectic1 for the OTA. Now my Question to install the Tether AddOn - can I fit it in after the step 3 restore of the Instructions in the OP or is the NJ4 / OC3 Kernal swap necessary to do a Safestrap installation of the Tether AddOn? Many Thanks
  14. stanl56

Post [ROM] [Xoom] [4.4.4] TeamEOS - The Revival || Nightlies

If you're xoom is really a wingray, the sim slot is not active. You can only use the mini sdhc slot. Stick with wingray roms. Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Free mobile app
  15. stanl56

Post [Sony Tablet S][CM9] Sys2sd - Start Android from the SD Card

Does the tablet have a reset button? My tablet S has a hard reset pen hole size button. Just a suggestion. Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Free mobile app