• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Star_king12

1. S

Post [Kernel] F1xy kernel for Poco X3 (NFC) [Android Q/R] [17th January]

I've asked moderators to close this thread. Please join my Telegram chat for further updates. I don't have time to maintain an XDA thread.
  2. S

Kernel has very little to do with Bluetooth. I don't have these issues.
  3. S

Stock kernel source was published months ago. Backup boot.img in TWRP before flashing and restore it if you're not satisfied.
  4. S

Version 0.07 changelog: 1. Scheduler and devfreq changes to improve battery life. 2. Also reduced biasing of top-apps towards big cores. 3. Silenced some logging. 4. Improved gpu performance slightly. 5. Memory allocation speed improvements. 6. Merged 4.14.215 7. Added back ESD screen...
  5. S

After ROM, yes you'll have to flash it every time RR updates.
  6. S

Happy 2021 everyone! A new version is here. Version 0.06 changelog: 1. Fixed WPA3 wifi authorization. 2. Fixed tweaker blocker. 3. Merged 4.14.213 and latest CAF updates. 4. Bumped up scheduler HZ value to 300, device should feel a little faster. 5. Many changes to reduce power drain. - A...
  7. S

Go to TWRP -> Wipe -> Advanced wipe -> Micro SD Card -> Repair or change file system -> Repair file system. Tell me if that helps.
  8. S

I assume that I've fixed the issue that you guys are discussing because I'm on ArrowOS right now and I can't reproduce it, tho I did before.
  9. S

I had this too once, got fixed after a reboot, not sure what it was.
  10. S

It should be working on the latest build. Send me kernels logs after connecting the dongle 2-3 times?
  11. S

New update is out! Version 0.05 changelog: 1. Fixed OTG 2. Improved ION performance. 3. Faster touchscreen processing. Download link: https://github.com/F1xy-kernels/SURYA_kernel/releases/download/v0.05/F1xy-Surya-0.05.zip
  12. S

it is cancer due to its love to stay up and running at all times and (most likely) sending data wherever it wants it to end up. It has nothing to do with political situation in US. (I am not from US fyi)