Recent content by Stauf99

1. Stauf99

Thread What's the right update?

It's been a while since I updated and I want to sidelode an OTA but I don't know which one is best. I'm on project fi and I don't want to be on pie, I just want the latest/best Oreo update for me What's the difference between all of these, i can't find that info anywhere 8.1.0...
  2. Stauf99

Post TWRP 3.2.3-1 for Pixel 2

Just installed TWRP, now whenever I do an OTA update the update fails to install. Is this just my life from now on, or is there a way to keep getting system updates?
  3. Stauf99

Post Various Mods for 8.1 June Update

is there volume button media control yet?
  4. Stauf99

Post December Android 8.1 Oreo factory images and full OTA images

wow, V4 finally works now? without custom kernel? I'll have to check it out again, thanks for the heads up
  5. Stauf99

lost root, but since there's no roms or anything out yet I don't have use for it (and none of the magisk modules have done anything useful for me when I had root) I read a lot of people having issues after rerooting with magisk after updating to 8.1 on this thread, so I'm just going to wait...
  6. Stauf99

I've read a lot of weird things happening lately so I just want to know I won't mess anything up. Will I have any issues if I take the 8.1 OTA update on my google edition pixel 2 rooted with Magisk? Update: Update would fail everytime I tried it. Uninstalled Magisk, rebooted, and updated...
  7. Stauf99

Thread Anyone got Viper4 working?

Has anyone got Viper4 working on pixel 2 yet? I have root after installing a patched boot img with magisk manager, but it seems like no matter what I do I can't get it working
  8. Stauf99

Post [GUIDE] Unlock/Flash/Root for the Pixel 2 (walleye)

now I have, issue persists though :-/
  9. Stauf99

Post [GUIDE] Unlock/Flash/Root for the Pixel 2 (walleye)

I get this far, then this happens, Everytime
  10. Stauf99

Post [ROM][5X][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

So I went into system\media\audio\ui and renamed camera_click.ogg to *.bak But i still can't get rid of the shutter sound. has anyone else been able to get rid of it? I have restarted and it is still named *.bak
  11. Stauf99

Post [ROM][5X][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Hey, just updated since May last year. Did Beans really remove the options to remove the camera shutter sound and the option to remove the orange bars in battery saver mode?
  12. Stauf99

Sorry, had roller coaster life for awhile and finally got around to updating to nougat. How are these flashed through fastboot? All the options I see in fastboot are Start, Restart bootloader, recovery mode, power off. I'm doing a lot of reading to catch up but I appreciate and assistance.
  13. Stauf99

I had the camera shutter sound issue on past builds and noticed I had to turn off battery saver mode to get the setting to stick.
  14. Stauf99

Thank you, had to check because it was the same file from 1 month ago. :)