Recent content by stealthroot

1. S

Post [DEV][ROM][4.4.4][KTU84Q] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11 | RC5 | 05/05/2015

Any link where i can buy one ? if i get one like you mentioned it is possible to have OTG without any kernel tweaks? :cowboy::cowboy:
  2. S

Post [DEV][ROM][4.4.4][KTU84Q] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11 | RC5 | 05/05/2015

ROM is cool and working great :) i just have a small request(if possible) could you add OTG support to the Kernel ? i would love to have a otg support :):):)
  3. S

Post [ROM] [KERNEL] [KITKAT 4.4.2 - KOT49I ] MMX a110 [MT6577]

Thank you all the hard works devs superdragonpt qus1 and yourself btw guys i found a fix(kinda fix) for the low signal use this app as this increases the signal little bit (around -10 -20 dbm increase) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mcstealthapps.freshnetwork&hl=en Till...
  4. S

dude first he is doing it for free :| you are not paying it with custom source you expect it to build it in a day one have patience or buy a different device he will fix it wait for the fix since he doesnt have the device all he can do is trial and error method learn to ****ing understand that...
  5. S

Consider the 3g signal bug too superdragonpt
  6. S

check his later posts he posted about low signal after sometime only one carrier gets full signal that is Airtel other carrier have lot of low signal drops
  7. S

Please focus on the low signal issue qus1 suggested that no way to fix since you need to compile baseband and mddb files( no base source) if there are any work around superdragonpt
  8. S

Thanks for the Upload superdragonpt ! guys check if the signal issue is solved with this build? would like to know if i can get full signal
  9. S

Bro Thanks for the rom signal str is too damn low :| someone mentioned the signal bar is showing wrong values(not trusted) checked the signal str from about phone it averages from -85 to -103 dbm in place of -58 to -85 dbm 14 asu frequent disconnections :|
  10. S

Post [ROM] [KK - 4.4.2] FuSiOn RoM™ - Lollipop EdiTioN v1.2 [ KERNEL - JB/ICS ] [AROMA]

Didnt work even after trying all the steps mentioned by various people struct at Bootlogo (Canvas logo) tried all day i am giving it up ICS out of box
  11. S

Post [ROM] [KK - 4.4.2] FuSiOn RoM™ - Lollipop EdiTioN v1.2 [ KERNEL - JB/ICS ] [AROMA]

Man got a bootlop when flashing for ICS out of the b0x now it wont get past the boot screen
  12. S

Guys i would like to remain you all out before the new version comes out there is a massive drop in sim 1 signal when using 3g and sim 2 noted signal drop too ICS out of the b0x using 2013 baseband i know compilation of baseband is not possible superdragonpt any solution for this ?
  13. S

Post Cyanogenmod for mediatek devices

thats not mt6577 you cant just go boom and take some mtk build and port it that too ours without any source it suck
  14. S

Post Cyanogenmod for mediatek devices

Non of the MTK devices have lollipop so this is a compile
  15. S

Holllllllllllly **** i just jizzed my pants LL on MT6577 Oh my god i love you man :) superdragonpt *Hands DOwn*